Long Travel SRT-10

sgroods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this has been discussed before, but now it's happened. I found this company on instagram and then saw they just made this monster. Basically, if you don't want to click the link, it's a black 06 QC with fiberglass fenders, long travel front, bed cage, prerunner style bumpers, and some knobby Toyo Open Country's. It's on instagram under the tag "#srtrunner"

Take a look

Should have picked a truck with a stronger motor and cheaper parts

It's 9 years old and he probably picked it up for 15k..... So why not

Seems to me someone is always try to change our trucks. Improving on the looks of the best is just not gonna happen. Hidden mods are great but changing what we are is just plain silly. We are the fastest best looking truck ever so leave it alone.

The 10 is the perfect prerunner to build. Lots of power out of a motor that's reliable and relatively light, 2wd, with a strong boxed frame that's easy to further strengthen.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't 06's on a 2500 2wd chassis? I read that on the FB group.

Geez,
That is one of the dumbest things I have seen done to an originally cool looking truck.

I really want to like it, but I can't. Maybe with some paint on body and the cladding removed from the doors. The whole truck just doesn't flow like it should.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back