Longtube Headers

Srt10ram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been searching for a nice set of catless longtube headers. Hopefully I can find a set for less than $1400, if not I'll just buy the JMB catless mids. I am trying to find the cheapest set, but still with good quality that will last. Are there any stores yall know about that have a little cheaper prices? I've heard Belanger & Mopar make the best power.:confused:. And also would I need a SCT or tune if I go catless and put mechanical o2 simulators in the 2 rear o2 bungs?
Thanks

Srt10ram said:
I've been searching for a nice set of catless longtube headers. Hopefully I can find a set for less than $1400, if not I'll just buy the JMB catless mids. I am trying to find the cheapest set, but still with good quality that will last. Are there any stores yall know about that have a little cheaper prices? I've heard Belanger & Mopar make the best power.:confused:. And also would I need a SCT or tune if I go catless and put mechanical o2 simulators in the 2 rear o2 bungs?
Thanks

check with stinker jtsvp.com he can hook you up with all of it bud

Belangers with catless mids and a sct makes a BIG difference from stock, you won't regret the combo, but, it's gonna be a little more moolah.

You'll need to go with a tune to put your a/f ratio into check and to get the full benefit from headers and catless mids, think you'll run lean without it. The sct can delete the rear o2 sensors, just leave them plugged into the wire harness' and zip tie them up under your truck. You won't throw codes that way.

Last edited:
you dont have to delete the o2 sensors in rear just tie them up ,,,

just use the spark plug anti-faulers. there is a writeup on the procedure. i have had that on mine for 15,000 miles with no issues.

I did the spark plug anti-faulers, and it has worked great. Be careful taking those sensors out I goobered up the threads on them. Thanks goodness I could them back in.

scoobert said:
just use the spark plug anti-faulers. there is a writeup on the procedure. i have had that on mine for 15,000 miles with no issues.
The spark plug anti-faulers are the ones that move the o2 senor far enough out of the exhaust to fool it like its in a cat?

Also are there any sites with prices around $1400 for a complete set?
Thanks

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back