Look What Happend!

I can't believe you haven't found the guy by now. Can't be hard to find him at all. :dontknow:
Someone has to know the kid.

Feel real bad for you brother,
I figure he took off so he would not have to face a d.u.i.:dontknow:
I know you will get him soon enough,The local mustang guys definitely know who he is!!!!(Its just a matter of time)

def keep us posted.... l'd get word out to Ennis and maybe even Kennendale if that's still running for them to keep their eyes open for you as well... just as you said, can't be too many of them running around, let alone in Waco. he's prob got it buried in a shop somewhere already, but word will get out, and you'll get him...

Damn sorry to see that bro, F*CKIN people just dont care anymore:mad: he'll get whats coming to him

ughh so sorry to see this happen to ya man... Hope you catch the dude.

I'm telling ya from exp i dont take my truck out to bars or clubs anymore.

hope ya get it fixed.

Tooloe said:
Was playing pool at Fast Eddy's last night then get a Page over the speaker " if your driving....a uhhhh red ram viper truck please come up front" i thought hey maybe i won something......

IMG00010-20090912-2359.jpg

I did a brand New Big Ass Dent!.. the son of a bitch backed out at least 20 ft hit my truck and ran!.... and this is what I'm left with.... i know the description of the car and will be looking for it not to many 65 mustangs running around with 18" bullet wheels with a rear quarter panel prob caved in...........ugh can't have anything nice any more
I just know if i ever see someone hit mine like that im going to jail:mad:

Whats it going to cost to fix?

Were you parked along side a curb behind that Stang? I am just trying to picture how that jagoff could have hit you.

i was parked front row....... and at fast eddys you can park right next to the store and he just backed up and nailed it i guess

I've had the same thing happen to me, but luckily it was an old car, not the 10. Good luck in catching this guy. It's only a matter of time. You go to Mexico a lot to race right? I'm sure no one will hear him scream out there! :D

Good luck with the repair man. I don't really think we need the cell phone to reference the size of the dent, that thing is huge!

sorry to hear that,maybe you could try to go back there and see if they will let you put up a flyer,even the surrounding establishments to,probably would not help but it would be one more base covered,.

Join the local Mustang forum.

Join the local Mustang forum. I'm sure he is PROUD of his "Stang" and has posted up some "members rides" photos. Time is NOT on his side. I'm sure he will lay low for a while so all you need to do is "blend in". Maybe ask for some "wheel ideas" for your "resto-mod" project you are getting ready to start! Good Luck. Hope you find the POS:mad:

OnceBitten said:
Join the local Mustang forum. I'm sure he is PROUD of his "Stang" and has posted up some "members rides" photos. Time is NOT on his side. I'm sure he will lay low for a while so all you need to do is "blend in". Maybe ask for some "wheel ideas" for your "resto-mod" project you are getting ready to start! Good Luck. Hope you find the POS:mad:

way ahead of ya bud! lol i posted on the mustang forums.. about 2 hrs after it hapend hahahaha

I keep checking this thread to see if you found the guy. It's gonna be interesting once you do.:boxing:

SANTEEN said:
I keep checking this thread to see if you found the guy. It's gonna be interesting once you do.:boxing:

well word around is that there an older mustang that fits identical to what i've posted here.. that works at a valaro in the morning...then goes to a local college in the after noon..... i'm going to check it out tomorrow

Tooloe said:
well word around is that there an older mustang that fits identical to what i've posted here.. that works at a valaro in the morning...then goes to a local college in the after noon..... i'm going to check it out tomorrow

Good luck brother,
Be professional,you can cold cock him later,when nobody is around!!!:D

1qksrt said:
Good luck brother,
Be professional,you can cold cock him later,when nobody is around!!!:D

I dunno man that would be hard for me to hold back...... But he is right, Make him pay legal then illegal

Tooloe said:
Was playing pool at Fast Eddy's last night then get a Page over the speaker " if your driving....a uhhhh red ram viper truck please come up front" i thought hey maybe i won something......

I did a brand New Big Ass Dent!.. the son of a bitch backed out at least 20 ft hit my truck and ran!.... and this is what I'm left with.... i know the description of the car and will be looking for it not to many 65 mustangs running around with 18" bullet wheels with a rear quarter panel prob caved in...........ugh can't have anything nice any more

See this just confirms my point, all mustangs are crap! And the people that drive them are sissy pricks trying to compensate for what they lack in the pants!!! :argh: :argh:

(that's why you always find more woman driving them now a days than man :rofl:)

I'm sorry to hear what happened to your truck! :(
My husband won't even own a red truck - every vehicle in the past that he's owned that was red has been hit. It's like a big red target or something - which is beyond me . . . It's frickin' Red!!! Which means stop mo-fo!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back