Look what i found on autotrader...

Had a chance to look it over a couple months ago at Tony's shop.
Yeah...if i had an extra 20k lying around I'd be all over this one.

Had a chance to look it over a couple months ago at Tony's shop.
Yeah...if i had an extra 20k lying around I'd be all over this one.
20K? I think your gonna need 40K if i read that right. Hope the rest of ours soars to that kind of price too. ;)

20K? I think your gonna need 40K if i read that right. Hope the rest of ours soars to that kind of price too. ;)

20k plus my trade and it would be a slam dunk.
Too bad i just bought the wife a new car...
What do they say? No good deed goes unpunished? :(

20k plus my trade and it would be a slam dunk.
Too bad i just bought the wife a new car...
What do they say? No good deed goes unpunished? :(

You just bought your wife a new car sir your an upstanding man in my book. Don't beat yourself up over it. Remember this, a happy wife equals a happy life. :top:

Remember this, a happy wife equals a happy life. :top:

Truer words have never been spoken.
Just as well too. Mine is halfway paid off and she's green lighted a bunch of winter mods so I'm a happy guy

Yea that's MR's old truck. I thought seethrough bought it? Guess he owns a dealership :dontknow:

Damn shame. When I sell mine, I want to know that someone that is really into these trucks is going to take care of it. Not turn around and make a buck. So is life I guess. Now that truck can go to anyone. Hope it goes to a good owner.
I keep track of my old 06. The new owner has been very good to it :)

Yea that's MR's old truck. I thought seethrough bought it? Guess he owns a dealership :dontknow:

Damn shame. When I sell mine, I want to know that someone that is really into these trucks is going to take care of it. Not turn around and make a buck. So is life I guess. Now that truck can go to anyone. Hope it goes to a good owner.

If you ever end up selling that VCA let me know. I'll keep her warm and safe and you could visit whenever you want. :)

Weird, I just saw pictures of your old 06. That is by far one of my favorite 06s of all time.

I bought the truck as an investment and I made that very clear to Chris when I bought it. I didn't have a need for another one I just knew that it was a great deal and the truck was worth the amount that Chris was originally asking for it. If you think that I am not into these trucks and just turning this one for a quick buck then you are wrong.

What's wrong with trying to make a dollar or two? I'm always looking for something I can enjoy for a short amount of time then flip it.

When you sell me your truck Wes I promise to keep it safe and secure at MY house!:rock:

nothing.

and the truth is the deal was made between chris and seethrough. not chris, seethrough, and the vtcoa lol

Sorry guys, wasn't trying to stir anything up, i just saw Chris's truck and had to post. I think it would be awesome if it got bought back into the fold.

And if i had a build going on like Seethrough's I'd be flipping trucks too!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back