Looking for 6 screws

JohnnyTruant

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I moved to NY I misplaced the 6 screws that hold the black plastic tray under the center front seat. Don't suppose anyone knows or can find out what size screw it is? Or has any extra ones? Or has one I can borrow/rent for money so I can go to Lowes and get the ones I need?

J.Truant

dude i have a shit ton of spare screws.....let meknowwhat you needi bet i have it ;)

if you have another and can take a pic that would be great..... if not i can take a pic of all my spare screws and you can circle what you need

I dont have any of the original screws.. I had them in a ziplock bag but somewhere along the move I lost them or accidently left them in NC or something.. here is a picture of where the screws go if that helps narrow it down any.

5f440d57-2.jpg

You building a carPC?

Yessir.. Its already built for the most part.. just a few finishing touches and finishing the amp rack and itll be a done deal.. Im hoping to be the first SRT with a carputer =)

Ill post a pic of the screws I have later....in the mean time if someone can removeon of those on their truck and post a pic that would help out alot....

Yessir.. Its already built for the most part.. just a few finishing touches and finishing the amp rack and itll be a done deal.. Im hoping to be the first SRT with a carputer =)

Been there, done that :D Was using Centrafuse as my frontend.

Did it with an aftermarket touchscreen, as well as the factory 06 radio

44cea76b.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, centrafuse is what Im running =) 10.4" touchscreen to show it all:
photo-4.jpg

Screen looks good :rock:

BUT it makes you second to do it :p

I dont have any of the original screws.. I had them in a ziplock bag but somewhere along the move I lost them or accidently left them in NC or something.. here is a picture of where the screws go if that helps narrow it down any.

5f440d57-2.jpg

Hope this pic is o.k. Let me know.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 17
Yep, those are the ones I need.. just a matter of getting my hands on a couple of em. Do you happen to know the thread size and all that stuff?

Yep, those are the ones I need.. just a matter of getting my hands on a couple of em. Do you happen to know the thread size and all that stuff?

Sorry,I do not have a thread gauge.I will try to have them checked if want. Or maybe one of the venders can look it up for you.

That would be awesome. I asked around the other forum but didnt get any replies and the stealership guy just looked at me with a blank stare like I asked him for his first born, Ill see if there are any vendors around here who might know

That would be awesome. I asked around the other forum but didnt get any replies and the stealership guy just looked at me with a blank stare like I asked him for his first born, Ill see if there are any vendors around here who might know

Best i can do for now.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back