looking for a 05 or 06 rc srt 10 ram preferably in canada

yakdick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking to find an 05 or 06 regular cab srt10 ram to replace my 1998 ss/t, looking for one in canada so i don't have to deal with border customs and stuff..... prefer any color other than bright red but may look at one anyways if it is.....mileage isn't to important to me....thanks

Welcome Yakdick, looks like you have been around here for a while. Good luck with your search.

Where abouts in Canada? I'm in the vancouver area, and know of quite a few in my area for sale.

Ive got an 04 rc Red that ya could have.. its in great shape 24k miles ..

Its in the shop right now getting heads, cam, intake, cai, Bellanger headers, Mids, Catback, B&M shifter, Stinker Lowerking kit, Propane Nitrous Kit .SCT tuner, Pullies, ATI balancer, Pined crank, plug wires, cooler T stat, full spare set of rims and tires stock, ....

Will be done in a couple weeks...

make and offer... Bout 20k in mods goin into it..

GADodgetech said:
What's a yakdick? :dontknow:

ever heard of a Yak????

long haired water buffalo

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Ive got an 04 rc Red that ya could have.. its in great shape 24k miles ..

Its in the shop right now getting heads, cam, intake, cai, Bellanger headers, Mids, Catback, B&M shifter, Stinker Lowerking kit, Propane Nitrous Kit .SCT tuner, Pullies, ATI balancer, Pined crank, plug wires, cooler T stat, full spare set of rims and tires stock, ....

Will be done in a couple weeks...

make and offer... Bout 20k in mods goin into it..
Dont put money on it if you want to sell it ,you wnot see that dough again...

GADodgetech said:
so he's a long haired water buffalo dick? :rock:

at least his screen name:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:
Dont put money on it if you want to sell it ,you wnot see that dough again...

Ya not looking to sell but if someone wants to buy.. what the hell :).... for the right price..

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:
Ahhh your fishing...

Put in an order for the new Cayenne Twin Turbo Sport :).. I need MOD MONEY for this ... lol.. So Selling would just help the CTTS go a little faster :)

LOLZ! i see my screen name is causin a ruckus:rock:

anyways i'm in manitoba and now that the prices are getting reasonable for these trucks i'm gonna get one before next spring for sure..... but i'm looking for a mostly stock one, cold air and headers and stuff like that is ok, thanks guys

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:
Not many SRT10 in Canada ,wiil check for you, where are you from ?

i am in manitoba but i'm willing to head west to get one, i looked at a quad cab in red deer a month ago but the price was to much

i'm in manitoba but i'm willing to head west to look at a truck, looking for a mostly stock srt10 headers and cold air and stuff like that is fine..... thanks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back