Looking for a good deal on a B&B for the QC

EXCESSV

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What would you guys expect to pay for a catback B&B system. No need for headders. I think I like that sound the best so far but may end up some other direction due to extream high cost. I love the Corsa products but as far as I know they don't offer anything for the 10..

Any sugestions?

EXCESSV said:
What would you guys expect to pay for a catback B&B system. No need for headders. I think I like that sound the best so far but may end up some other direction due to extream high cost. I love the Corsa products but as far as I know they don't offer anything for the 10..

Any sugestions?

Well, if you live in Canada, you can expect to pay close to 3 grand for a B&B catback and hi-flow cats (no headers). Because you live where you do a B&B catback will seem like a bargain compared to that... :)

Last edited:
I already have Justins mids and bassanis. Would the B&B cat back line right up the the mids? An where would I buy the system if I was interested? Stinker???

TREKER said:
I already have Justins mids and bassanis. Would the B&B cat back line right up the the mids? An where would I buy the system if I was interested? Stinker???
I can get them bo, would ahve to check on pricing, BB dont stock them anymore, built to order now, but it "should" line up ok, but I think they are in the $1350 area or so? honestly I have sold maybe 4 catbacks and I jsut dont remember the price other then they are high, but some of the best out there, althogh Jrgnd was surprissed at how hd built the mbrp system was

Yea i heard some clips and they honestly are....I was thinking about going with mopar headers until i heard a few clips...they really sound like an import once revved up! Was the deal with that? Is the from the headers or the cat back? I CANNOT have my sexy big truck sounding like that!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back