Looking for a Grand Cherokee SRT-8

lbstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been away from this place for way too long!! Still got the Viper but looking to replace my Honda Accord Coupe (V-6 of course) with a used GC SRT-8. Saw a silver one at a car max in Florida, $650 to ship it to CT. I'd prefer Silver to pay homage to my old RC. If anyone knows of someone that has a babied one for sale and want it to go to a good home, let me know. I'm so anal about my cars, I hate to buy one from Car Max not knowing where its been, who owned it etc...

lbstone said:
I've been away from this place for way too long!! Still got the Viper but looking to replace my Honda Accord Coupe (V-6 of course) with a used GC SRT-8. Saw a silver one at a car max in Florida, $650 to ship it to CT. I'd prefer Silver to pay homage to my old RC. If anyone knows of someone that has a babied one for sale and want it to go to a good home, let me know. I'm so anal about my cars, I hate to buy one from Car Max not knowing where its been, who owned it etc...

Good to see you Derek...had been following ya this year...and was pulling for ya.:rock: Good luck on the GC...they are unreal to drive...lot of fun.:burnout:
http://www.americanstrongman.org/competitions/results_detail.asp?ResultsID=101

I have one, 8000kms on it. Pretty much a full load it you are interested. We tried it in the snow here a couple weeks ago and it sucks balls on ice so I'd sell it if the $'s were right.

I have access to Chrysler Financial's inventory covering the 48 states. I can get you one cheaper than anywhere else guaranteed. Only problem is I wont have any info on the previous owner(always 1owners). I can look at the condition report on any particular vehicle, and tell you EXACTLY how clean it is though. Call me if you want. Robert (817)992-8068.

Derek, good to hear from you. I am sure all of us will be on the lookout for you. Hope you are doing well.

robwclark said:
I have access to Chrysler Financial's inventory covering the 48 states. I can get you one cheaper than anywhere else guaranteed. Only problem is I wont have any info on the previous owner(always 1owners). I can look at the condition report on any particular vehicle, and tell you EXACTLY how clean it is though. Call me if you want. Robert (817)992-8068.
Good to know..........E BAY MOTORS............

My buddy has a Silver one... I'll ask him if he is still wanting to get rid of it? It's pretty clean with new tires just put on it. It's bone stock but still faster then my trailblazer SS

Said he would let her go for 25K :dontknow: what they book for.

Last edited:
Geez, thanks for all the reply's! Deff will be getting a hold of you rob and tsmith, thats about right if its an 06 with 20K miles or so.

not to change the subject but, 3.73s in a viper...seems a bit much, no?

I think they are perfect and could go 4.10 easily with our 6 speeds. The g rush in a car with that power is awesome with lower gears and makes 5th and 6th more user friendly!! How often are ya gonna rap to 180-200? I'd rather have that power and torque in a usable rpm. My WS6 TA pushed 500 crank 423 rwhp and I love my 4.10s and 6speed. Even thinking 4.30s but I am n/a and need the gear for my cam size. Sorry to hijack as well but actually had useful info!

I just sold my '07 two months ago with 18K on the clock. Lots of really good deals out there right now. It's most def a buyers market.

PM sent.

VENOMOUS1 said:
I think they are perfect and could go 4.10 easily with our 6 speeds. The g rush in a car with that power is awesome with lower gears and makes 5th and 6th more user friendly!! How often are ya gonna rap to 180-200? I'd rather have that power and torque in a usable rpm. My WS6 TA pushed 500 crank 423 rwhp and I love my 4.10s and 6speed. Even thinking 4.30s but I am n/a and need the gear for my cam size. Sorry to hijack as well but actually had useful info!

stock a genIII viper puts down about 440-450rwhp...4.10s would make 1st & 2nd useless.
viper is totally different then our trucks...i drove a 3:55 genII and it felt pretty good. but the car had 19" rims so it drop the overall ratio to 3.45 or so. my viper with 3.07 made 6th useless, but 1st and 2nd spun very easy. i guess maybe 4th would be more fun, but the great thing about the car is the long gears.
i did a comparison once 3.07 in a viper was like a 3.90/3.73 in our trucks

Derek...try the SRTConnection site...lots of Jeep owners there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back