Looking for a RC lowering kit

dinode

Reaction score
Anyone have an unused RC lowering kit they can let go cheap?
Thanks!

I know you aren't looking to by new but Stinker has the best kit for the money. You know what you're getting when you by from him and he backs his products.

I would LOVE to get Stinker's kit! I just closed a deal on a truck I've been eyeing and x-cess funds for mods are slim. Just trying to stretch a buck.

keep looking in the buy sell section bud, alot of times folks have an x-metal or other brand, or heck sometimes my kit:D

but if I can ever help ya out let me know, one thing you can do is just lower the rear and level it out for now too,
I could explain to you how to cut an lower the front springs, but man , I am just not a big fan of doing that;)

Thanks for the reply, Stinker. If I can't get a kit 2nd hand, I'll see if I can scape up the extra loot.

not a prob bo, I understand the hardships most are going thru with this stinking economy, I can give ya instrucktions on how to lower, jsut prefer not to on the net:D

just go with the leveling kit..its' cheap and looks great!

Attachments

• sanch.jpg
    sanch.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 44
SANCHOBA said:
just go with the leveling kit..its' cheap and looks great!

I might do that but I dig the lowered front, too. I'll be patient, hopefully something will come up.

Thought I'd bump this up because I'm still looking. Doesn't anyone have a Stinker kit they had every intention of using but just know they won't get around to it? Or sold your truck and still have the kit?

I'll be getting my truck back tomorrow and I think the stock springs will be in the bed. If so, you could buy Stinkers rear lowering blocks and I'll give ya my stock front springs for the cost of shipping ($35 if your in the lower 48). Then you can get instructions from Stink on how to chop em. Then when you get the funds, pick up a pair of Stinks springs, they're perfect as I'm sure you know, hence the request for his kit.

Last edited:
spdrcrj said:
I'll be getting my truck back tomorrow and I think the stock springs will be in the bed. If so, you could buy Stinkers rear lowering blocks and I'll give ya my stock front springs for the cost of shipping ($35 if your in the lower 48). Then you can get instructions from Stink on how to chop em. Then when you get the funds, pick up a pair of Stinks springs, they're perfect as I'm sure you know, hence the request for his kit.

Wow, thanks for the offer! What difference would cut stock springs have over Stinks's springs?

I'll let Stink explain better but they would be a bridge mod allowing you a cheap way to lower the front until you can buy Stinks springs. I have his kit and am extreamly pleased.

This is a great site with amazing members who have been here for each other time and time again. I am a recipient of this assistance and am just trying to reciprocate.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back