Looking for a SC SRT

hemi71

Reaction score
Newbie here, long time Mopar guy (over 100+ mopars over the years) Currently own a 70 Cuda ragtop, looking for a red SC SRT-10, 04-05 model year, should be mostly stock. Located in eastern PA, but will consider any location if it works out.

Fist off Welcome fellow Mopar Fanatic!!! Second just to clear it up do you mean a 04-05 SRT-10 RC? or do you want a 04-05 SRT-10 RC that is SuperCharged?:rock: :rock: :dontknow:

5_0_BAIT said:
Fist off Welcome fellow Mopar Fanatic!!! Second just to clear it up do you mean a 04-05 SRT-10 RC? or do you want a 04-05 SRT-10 RC that is SuperCharged?:rock: :rock: :dontknow:

Standard cab, non-supercharged...for now....:rock:

oh a RC,N/A,SRT-10 RAM:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

howdy:rock:

are you asking about a reg cab (aka)RC or a SC (aka)Super Charger,,,or SC (aka)Single Cab????????

I was in Fort Mill SC last week, there is a Red one for sale on Hwy 160 about 5 miles west of Interstate 77. Didn't have a chance to stop and check it out since I was following a customer, but the locals tell me that it has been there for awhile. It still has the wing and looked stock. By that I mean it wasn't lowered, didn't have cal-vue mirrors, had stock headlights, no extra tint, stock wheels, etc. It was not on a dealers lot, looks like a private sale.

I could call some guys who might be able to go look at it, or at least they could stop and get the sellers number? Unless we have somebody close to Charlotte willing to go look.:dontknow:

I have a 04 reg cab red 42k miles all stock. Not even a k&n filter. Only mod is side window tint (legal) and a set of toyo proxes st tires. All maintenance records and only the best fluids and filters used. Most miles are highway miles. Girlfriend is 100 mile round trip. Work is 100 mile round trip.
Asking 22500 which is about my payoff. Let me know if you are interested and I'll take some pics before I put it away for the winter.

Alberta-SRT said:
I was in Fort Mill SC last week, there is a Red one for sale on Hwy 160 about 5 miles west of Interstate 77. Didn't have a chance to stop and check it out since I was following a customer, but the locals tell me that it has been there for awhile. It still has the wing and looked stock. By that I mean it wasn't lowered, didn't have cal-vue mirrors, had stock headlights, no extra tint, stock wheels, etc. It was not on a dealers lot, looks like a private sale.

I could call some guys who might be able to go look at it, or at least they could stop and get the sellers number? Unless we have somebody close to Charlotte willing to go look.:dontknow:

If someone could get me a number I'd call about it, and if they could look it over that would be great.

I have a few lined up via e-bay and auto-trader.com, we'll see what happens there.

500snakz said:
I have a 04 reg cab red 42k miles all stock. Not even a k&n filter. Only mod is side window tint (legal) and a set of toyo proxes st tires. All maintenance records and only the best fluids and filters used. Most miles are highway miles. Girlfriend is 100 mile round trip. Work is 100 mile round trip.
Asking 22500 which is about my payoff. Let me know if you are interested and I'll take some pics before I put it away for the winter.

shoot me some pics...e-mail address is [email protected]

hemi71 said:
If someone could get me a number I'd call about it, and if they could look it over that would be great.

I have a few lined up via e-bay and auto-trader.com, we'll see what happens there.
I'll see if I can get somebody to go have a look and get the number, might take a few days though.

Alberta-SRT said:
I'll see if I can get somebody to go have a look and get the number, might take a few days though.
Thanks, I'm actively looking, so the first fairly priced one i find I'll probaby buy.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back