Looking for a set of spark plug wires in nice usable condition.

silversrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a set of spark plug wires in nice usable condition. I think i may have a couple of bad wires.Would like to buy a used set to see.DEALER WANTS 220.00. WTF.:mad: :( :confused: :dontknow: ........:D

Got some I took off both my trucks, send me a pm on what ya wanna pay;)

of course you know msd wires are only $100 or so:D

Stinker said:
Got some I took off both my trucks, send me a pm on what ya wanna pay;)

of course you know msd wires are only $100 or so:D

Stinker,
I didnt know of any other options for wires.I even tried some of the auto part stores and that was a no go.Where do I find MSD wires? You say you have 2 sets? I dont want to insult you with too cheap of a price.What seems fair?
If they are in usably (is that a word) good condition Im sure we can work somthing out.Thabks! Bill

OOps , I meant to PM this , not post it.

LOLOL thats allright bro!

I got my msd wires from Jegs , but you have ot have the number of them to order them and I think they were $92 plus $10 shipping, I'll find the number for the msd wires tommorrow.

As for the stockers aobut $30 shipped or so unless you want them overnighted:D

Just let me knwo bro, gonna hit the sack:D

Stinker said:
LOLOL thats allright bro!

I got my msd wires from Jegs , but you have ot have the number of them to order them and I think they were $92 plus $10 shipping, I'll find the number for the msd wires tommorrow.

As for the stockers aobut $30 shipped or so unless you want them overnighted:D

Just let me knwo bro, gonna hit the sack:D

Ill take em! Just let me know how to pay and where.Thanks!

overnight or ground, cali is way over yonder:D I like using fedex, I can track them easier, jsut pm me your address and which way ya want 1-2 day regular ground, and I'll send you the info in the morn:D

Stinker?

Any difference in performance when using MSD wires?

THANKS!
:D

Boomer has the complete set of MSDs for our trucks in stock, that is where I got them.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back