looking for a truck

2quic4u

Reaction score
i am currently looking to purchase a viper truck. specifically, im looking for a black 05 RC with low miles. i would prefer the truck be 1 owner with nav, uconnect, side airbags, polished wheels, rear slider window and whatever (if any) other options were offered. located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, but will travel within reason. thank you.

I have a Black reg cab 2004 for sale for $18,000 if you are interested. Has 58,000 miles, and all options.

Not exactly what you're looking for but I have an 06, Nav, loaded, 33k miles, matching spare, all mods are in my sig. Almost all mods were done last year, exhaust alone cost me almost $4k. Motor itself is untouched (never lifted a valve cover). Only went to the track 1 time! - $25K- Don't waste my time with low ball offers!!!

i am currently looking to purchase a viper truck. specifically, im looking for a black 05 RC with low miles. i would prefer the truck be 1 owner with nav, uconnect, side airbags, polished wheels, rear slider window and whatever (if any) other options were offered. located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, but will travel within reason. thank you.

Hay, i live in montgomerry county to. Im in glenside. Let me know when you het the truck, maybe we can meet up sometime.

Stealth78, say it isn't so. Your selling your 10? Does this mean no more trips to Phoenix to enjoy our triple digit heat?? Hope you change your mine & keep it, but if you do sale I hope you get your asking price.

Stealth78, say it isn't so. Your selling your 10? Does this mean no more trips to Phoenix to enjoy our triple digit heat?? Hope you change your mine & keep it, but if you do sale I hope you get your asking price.

Hey bud, its kinda for sale... only if I get what I want and what it's truly worth. I don't need to sell it, I still love it! But if I'm going to upgrade I'm going to need the $ from the truck for a down payment! :D

........And for Phoenix Jim, I'm still planning on coming down this winter. My bud Will actually just came up here 2 weeks ago.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back