Looking for a VCA SRT-10

tsmith3

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody seen an "VCA edition" Truck for sale? I know they only made 50. 46 which were sold to VCA members and the other 4 went to Dodge executives.

If anybody has a lead on one please pm me;)

There was one on E-Bay a couple months ago, the Jackass had a buy it now price of 55,000 if I remember correctly

FATJACK said:
There was one on E-Bay a couple months ago, the Jackass had a buy it now price of 55,000 if I remember correctly

Why is he a JackAss ?????:dontknow: A person can ask whatever they want.:argh: And no it wasn't mine........... I do know where a couple are though, one even has a Roe on it..... I haven't really considered selling mine, but always open to interesting offers and/or trades...

I WANT ONE TOO!!!!
wonder what the market is for one?

BlueSRT10 said:
Why is he a JackAss ?????:dontknow: A person can ask whatever they want.:argh: And no it wasn't mine........... I do know where a couple are though, one even has a Roe on it..... I haven't really considered selling mine, but always open to interesting offers and/or trades...
Cause he has one and I don't. Sorry did not mean to offend anyone.:eek: :eek:

BlueSRT10 said:
always sticking your foot in your mouth

BlueSRT10 said:

BlueSRT10,

Is it true that the ones that paced auto circuit are automatics:confused:
I remember seeing one at the 06 Mopar Nats (#12/13 of 50):dontknow:
Sweet trucks:rock:

Tony:burnout: :burnout:

TJ-SRT10 said:
BlueSRT10,

Is it true that the ones that paced auto circuit are automatics:confused:
I remember seeing one at the 06 Mopar Nats (#12/13 of 50):dontknow:
Sweet trucks:rock:

Tony:burnout: :burnout:

Yeah 2 VCA trucks with autos were built to pace the Truck Race at Daytona in 2004

TNVIPER said:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

viperhauler said:
the more imprtant ????????????????????????

an rc auto....??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The autos were destroyed by Dodge...they only used the autos because the Daytona track requires pace vehicles to be auto....heard this from an SRT engineer..

TNVIPER said:
The autos were destroyed by Dodge...they only used the autos because the Daytona track requires pace vehicles to be auto....heard this from an SRT engineer..
Those would have been worth some good money.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back