LOOKING FOR ALBERTA MEMBERS & OWNERS!

Yellow venom

Boosted Venom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey there everyone I am looking to get in contact with the Alberta members and any other SRT-10 owners,what I am after is I am in the works of starting up an Alberta club for SRT-10 owners to join(may not be just limited to just SRT-10's),I would like to plan family GTG's,meet up in Edmonton area or other pre-arranged areas so that we(10 owners) can meet up and do stuff as a club and get to know others with 10's,I would also like to arrange other events,such as family BBQ's,cruises,weekend camping or road trip somewhere? ,show N shines like the Mopar events And maybe some track days? Please let me know,either add your thoughts here or PM me,And I will get in touch with you.looking forward to the reply's!:burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock:

there is a couple up there .. ken will post up hes just 10 min out of edmonton .. i was there may be back in a month or so..... a couple just south of you....

Hi Joe,
Sounds like a good idea, it would be even better if I could actually spend some time in Alberta. Just got to Chicago today, Earlier in the week I was in Portland, OR. As soon as I finish things here I will be on my way to New Mexico. Don't get to use the toys much anymore. I really should get serious about finding a decent job in Edmonton. But this summer I would really like to meet up with as many locals as possible.

So count me in.

Ken

Alberta-SRT said:
Hi Joe,
Sounds like a good idea, it would be even better if I could actually spend some time in Alberta. Just got to Chicago today, Earlier in the week I was in Portland, OR. As soon as I finish things here I will be on my way to New Mexico. Don't get to use the toys much anymore. I really should get serious about finding a decent job in Edmonton. But this summer I would really like to meet up with as many locals as possible.

So count me in.

Ken

KEWL Ken:rock: ,I will put you on my contact list,When coming back home?:burnout:

its a good idea, i'm from sask also but live right next to cold lake, edmonton is only 3 hours away sign me up

Alberta-SRT said:
Hi Joe,

So count me in.

Ken
new mexico good choice:rock: :rock: :D

In the Winnipeg area, but will be in Edmonton area a couple times over the summer so if you like, let me know.

Will

So far so good,If you know of any other Alberta or someone that would like to join add contact info for me!Thanks again everyone!

Hey I am in Let me know when and were, It would be nice to meet some other people with theses trucks. Now to beer pong :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Great Idea

Joe,

Of course you can count me in, let me know if you need any help. Where are all the other Albertans? :dontknow: I know there is lots of SRT-10's hiding here. :tee:

Hey, im 1.5 hrs from calgary. and know of two guys within 20 mins that have a ce and an 06, great idea man!

i saw a couple trucks when i was working up there but none of them were on the forum... left a msg for a couple.. none wanted to join aparently... so i think thats abotu it bro....,,, and remember you are only a couple hrs to the north poll lol... so u should be suprised that u found more than your self LOL..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back