looking for an inexpensive jeep dealer

sapientiam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I always hear about these in truely inexpensive dealerships that are located across the states. So here i am looking at buying a jeep wrangler and i am trying to find a good deal. I figure with the economy being crappy that i should be able to get a decent deal. So if anybody knows or has experience with a dealership where they got a great deal i'd love to know what dealership and where.

Thanks,
Michael

This is where I bought my truck. They're bread-n-butter is in the SRT line. They'll probably let a Jeep go pretty cheap.

Ringgold Dodge

i know a place in ct thats goin out of bisness and they have a 08 srt grand cherokee goin for dirt cheap like 32,000 black its called georgetown jeep/dodge in norwalk ct

Mike, where have you been for a year?

I've just been working, and doing alot of mods/riding on my Yamaha Warrior.

I got a little turned off from the truck, because it is still riding like crap with that xmetal lowering kit. I haven't had a chance to remove it, i asked gary if he could and he said he doesn't work on the trucks anymore? when did that happen?

Last i remember bone, you were about to go back to sandbox for another tour?

Michael

sapientiam said:
I've just been working, and doing alot of mods/riding on my Yamaha Warrior.

I got a little turned off from the truck, because it is still riding like crap with that xmetal lowering kit. I haven't had a chance to remove it, i asked gary if he could and he said he doesn't work on the trucks anymore? when did that happen?

Last i remember bone, you were about to go back to sandbox for another tour?

Michael
Bring your truck down here. Taliban Dan will fix it or take it off for you.

The tours are never ending...

sapientiam said:
Hello everybody,

I always hear about these in truely inexpensive dealerships that are located across the states. So here i am looking at buying a jeep wrangler and i am trying to find a good deal. I figure with the economy being crappy that i should be able to get a decent deal. So if anybody knows or has experience with a dealership where they got a great deal i'd love to know what dealership and where.

Thanks,
Michael

Michael, find a private dealer with an auction license. You can go to a small used car dealer and they will give you the name of a wholesaler that will find exactly the Jeep you are looking for. They usually charge about 400 over auction price plus fees and transportation.

You will need to pay cash/check. But if you are looking for bottom dollar that is the way to go. Be sure to stipulate a vehicle that is still in new car warranty.

Most any used car dealer will know a broker that will hook you up.

bone, Where is down here? alabama area still?

im wantting a new one for the lifetime warranity.

does anybody have a friends/family code for jeep?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back