Looking for AUX-in / Bluetooth with our Stock head unit

I was at bestbuy the other day and they recommended some blue tooth kit for my stock radio (04' with navigation) it was like 170.00 though :(

I was at bestbuy the other day and they recommended some blue tooth kit for my stock radio (04' with navigation) it was like 170.00 though :(

I needs non NAV people :D My wife new durango has all this awesome crap and now I want my 10 to have some. Just a 6-disc changer is ole school :(

I needs non NAV people :D My wife new durango has all this awesome crap and now I want my 10 to have some. Just a 6-disc changer is ole school :(

I think that bluetooth kit works for anything. I think it plugs into the back of the radio and then your smart phone just connects wirelessly.

I think that bluetooth kit works for anything. I think it plugs into the back of the radio and then your smart phone just connects wirelessly.

That alone would be worth it to me. Every time I am in traffic in my 10 my mom or dad seems to call to catch up. I hate ear blue tooths and won't do it. If this could also use my media I would love it.

I installed the Mopar Uconnect and added the Mopar ipod kit, they piggyback in the back of the stock radio. the ipod reads on the stock radio, so the ipod is hid in the glove box. The bluetooth works well also.

VPRRAM

i just made my own :)

photobucket-2612-1351202917128.jpg

photobucket-2484-1351202948203.jpg

found a unit that wires into the antenna and i just plug my phone into it and play internet radio through my phone or answer calls through my truck radio works great :)

well that is a 3.5mm aux input as far as USB i am working on that but thats far beound anything most will do lol

i just made my own :)

photobucket-2612-1351202917128.jpg

photobucket-2484-1351202948203.jpg

found a unit that wires into the antenna and i just plug my phone into it and play internet radio through my phone or answer calls through my truck radio works great :)

Do you remember what that kit is called?

I think that's what this link is in my post, it allows for Bluetooth add-ons. I have the stock nav unit.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back