Looking for Factory Airbox and pass side battery tray!!

Just loooked all over the freaking shop! I know I had at least the battery tray:confused:

sorry bro:eek:

Somebody help the fella:rock:

I have the pass side batt tray, and all the air box/tube stuff. Will ship from Tx.

Anyone local have the battery tray for the pass side i need it asap... truck goes back this week!!!

Found airbox guys just need a pass side battery tray by fri afternoon!!!! :(

Craig said:
Found airbox guys just need a pass side battery tray by fri afternoon!!!! :(
Craig,

I have one, if you want me to ship it out 2nd day air I can. Give me your zip code and I'll see what shipping will be

Denise

PM sent.... thanx D!!! :D
Wifey said:
Craig,

I have one, if you want me to ship it out 2nd day air I can. Give me your zip code and I'll see what shipping will be

Denise

Hey, no problemo - as they say what goes around comes around and it's all we have to give right now :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D

Take care it will be on its way shortly :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

You best stick around the forum though even when you turn that mutha back in :dontknow: :D

Craig said:
Your the best D... love from Jersey!!! :rock:

Of course i've got family here can't leave for good.... besides i have time right now with the wonderful year i've had!! :( ... but thats another story!! My best you and jerry!! :D
Wifey said:
Hey, no problemo - as they say what goes around comes around and it's all we have to give right now :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D

Take care it will be on its way shortly :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

You best stick around the forum though even when you turn that mutha back in :dontknow: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back