Looking for factory T56 shifter

blakdak71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like the title. Anybody got a stock one laying around? I tried one from a Viper but it's too short for my swap. Figure I'll try one for a truck instead.

mcdoogle1975 has one he is selling.

Sorry bro, I did that 2 days ago and lost my ass on a deal. I was asking 35+ shipping for my OEM Washer Reservoir and was asked if I could to 35 shipped..... we'll guess what it cost me 22 to ship so he got one hell of a deal. So sorry I have to decline.
But let me know if your still interested.
Thanks
Paul

What would you need for shipping? Is there another way I can contact you vs on here lol

$75+ shipping for a complete shifter is still a good deal. Andy can help you get the stock knob if you want to go that route.

$75+ shipping for a complete shifter is still a good deal. Andy can help you get the stock knob if you want to go that route.

Honestly I'm not trying to lowball anybody - I don't know what they go for. Thanks for the input.

@mcdoogle, I can't PM here - I'm assuming because of my post count? Email incoming.

Honestly I'm not trying to lowball anybody - I don't know what they go for. Thanks for the input.

@mcdoogle, I can't PM here - I'm assuming because of my post count? Email incoming.

No problem man. Congratulations on the new shifter. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back