Looking for leads

OCBob

VIPER POWERED
Reaction score
OK, this is gonna sound like spam or a scam, but I assure you it's not. ;)

As some of you know another member (Fireball) and myself have recently launched a new business venture. We have a website where our members buy, sell, and lease railroad and mining vehicles and equipment. As a startup we are attacking this from all angles, and business is starting to pick up and look quite promising.

Anyway, we have recently started a program called Rapid Scout. (Our business name is Rapid Rail). This program is a way for people to make some extra money by throwing us leads basically. What we are looking for is leads on any rail or mining equipment that is for sale or lease, as well as anyone looking for equipment. Quite simply, you point us in the way of the lead and if/when we can make a deal for the equipment you'll earn yourself a commission.

So if any of you have any contacts in these areas, let us know and maybe we can make some money together. For more info on this please check out our site.

http://www.rapid-rail.com/go/rapidrail/home/a3/scout.xhtml

that sounds really good, i would love to help out and earn a few extra bucks.....were do u see this equipment at and can it be anywhere in country? I know nothing about mining so what kind of equipment are we talking about for example.....

Troy's QC SRT said:
that sounds really good, i would love to help out and earn a few extra bucks.....were do u see this equipment at and can it be anywhere in country? I know nothing about mining so what kind of equipment are we talking about for example.....
Yes, it can be anywhere in the country, in fact we are international. And it can also be any kind of railroad or mining equipment, though vehicles probably give you the best chance to make the biggest commissions as they are generally the most expensive. But like I said it can be anything, in fact we recently did a deal for a railroad bridge!

505'sFastestViper. said:
you need bits for mining????
Sure Dom. We can list all your stuff and work under a commission if we sell any of it. If that sounds good just let me know and I'll get some stuff over to you to look over.

got a neighbor that works on the railroad tracks around here fixing them. dont know what all he does other than replace the ties.

Hurry up now... earn money. We know the a lot of used vehicles and equipment is on the yards. Good informations are the halve deal.

trains i have... read bottom...
P6180302.jpg

PA020005.jpg

what are your criteria? do they have to be working models? i know of about 30? maybe more sitting not 45 miles from my house.... dont think they have run in a very long time....

scoobert said:
trains i have... read bottom...

what are your criteria? do they have to be working models? i know of about 30? maybe more sitting not 45 miles from my house.... dont think they have run in a very long time....
Well, obviously running engines are in higher demand. But that isn't to say that there isn't someone out there looking for non-running locomotives. Get whatever info you can about them (including pics and asking prices) and let me know. Never know, might make yourself some extra $$$.

My old man is all over the place in S Texas checking out leases for oil wells and such. I'll give him a call in a bit.

LoveThisTruck said:
My old man is all over the place in S Texas checking out leases for oil wells and such. I'll give him a call in a bit.

Just talked with him Bob. He said he would keep his eyes open, and check a few places he knows of. He also said that he has been thinking about doing something similar with used drilling equipment... don't know if that's something you guys would be interested in:dontknow: He's gonna check out your site, and possibly get with you. So if you get an email from Don at Civron Petroleum Resources, that's the old man:D

LoveThisTruck said:
Just talked with him Bob. He said he would keep his eyes open, and check a few places he knows of. He also said that he has been thinking about doing something similar with used drilling equipment... don't know if that's something you guys would be interested in:dontknow: He's gonna check out your site, and possibly get with you. So if you get an email from Don at Civron Petroleum Resources, that's the old man:D
That's cool Brad, thanks for that. Drilling equipment might just fit right in with what we're doing. Hope to hear from him.

OCBob said:
That's cool Brad, thanks for that. Drilling equipment might just fit right in with what we're doing. Hope to hear from him.

No prob Bob:D Hope it leads to some $$$$$$$$:rock:

OCBob said:
Well, obviously running engines are in higher demand. But that isn't to say that there isn't someone out there looking for non-running locomotives. Get whatever info you can about them (including pics and asking prices) and let me know. Never know, might make yourself some extra $$$.
they are not actively for sale. just sitting.

Our company www.lcwhitford.com has numerous contracts with mostly Norfolk Southern all along the east coast, we own alot of high rail gear, pickups,boom trucks, trailers etc.
Give me a call sometime if you think we could do business.
Ernie Clark
770-616-6097

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back