Looking for new career

Misterhemi03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WILL WORK FOR MODS:D

Well my father hasn't been able to pay me since May, and I can no longer work for nothing in order to reach my goals. As some of you may know, while finishing my degree in business economics, my father and I started our independent coffee house in Oct of 03, in CT. We were very successful and have expanded our second location to Florida. We increased the business, and I made it very easy for my father to run by himself. Now I am able to leave. Florida is a wonderful state, I love the people, weather, and the opportunity. I have been in management since 03, and would like to expand my talents elsewhere. If any of you guys have any recomendations for a 25 yr old gear head, with a business background, let me know. Much appreciated - Peter

Hey Peter,
May I jump on this thread with you?
They are threatening to close my Facility.
Manufacturing is the name of my game, Maintenance Supervision.

I'll keep my eyes open while looking for my new career. But I'm guessing you would want to stay in Florida

Otherwise, to add to the unemployed thread

MSAccess developer

Jeff

just a few ideas. Real estate is doing very well in Florida So you might consider getting your real state license that is if you have good people skills.... also from my understanding the state of Florida is offering no interest business loans. Good luck

Good Luck to all you guys.......

My business washed up onshore about 3 years. I got so tired of searching that I just decided to retire.....

One might think that an honest black belt sales pro is a bulletproof and imminently viable resource.......

Maybe being honest is what killed me...

Go figure.............

SD

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back