Looking for OEM 05' QC exhaust and catted midpipes...

Craig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as well as QC OEM suspension components shocks and front stock springs as i have my rear leafs just flipped with xmetal lowering kit at the moment.... returning the truck to stock anyone in NJ or local who maybe have stuff laying around??? Lemme know...

DAmn. I just threw all the stuff you were looking for in the dumpster!Exhaust with 4000 miles and springs!

Yeah plan to sell the Magnaflow if i can take it off..... damn Steve go back in that dumpster!!!

You getting rid of the X-metal stuff? I'm looking to drop my truck...still stock '05 QC, also have stock cats and exhaust.

Would have to ship tho.

--wes

Yes sir trying to get everything back to stock asap as i return the truck in 2 weeks!!
wesman said:
You getting rid of the X-metal stuff? I'm looking to drop my truck...still stock '05 QC, also have stock cats and exhaust.

Would have to ship tho.

--wes

I live in PA, outside of philly. I'm interested in all you have. I have a black 05 QC but I am leaving for vacation tomorrow for one week.

Anyone else guys?? I've located just about everything except stock midpipes with catrs for a 05' QC?? TIA

Got everything i need except a battery tray for passenger side... anyone in NJ have one laying around??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back