Looking for some one out in GA

hemi guys are always bashing the SRT10 I think they need to get schooled! I have a few Hemi guys that used to talk crap around here now they know that all they'll see is taillights getting smaller and smaller...

Not sure why little brother needs to talk so much shit.... we both now big brother is gonna kick his ass

I know I get asked all the time buy the hemi guys "Does that thing got a hemi" and I look at them and laugh...

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
:idea: This guy is talking shit .... thinks his hemi can spank a SRT 10...
http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/forums/topic.ten?pos=1&id=226428
Thought maybe one of you guys could go and shame his Hemi:dontknow:

I'm out here in GA.
I have a heavily modded hemi 4x4 AWD too. It won't beat my SRT-10, but it will give a stocker a run for its money. 372.8 HP / 392.6 TQ without NOS. The 6.1 Heads and upgraded Cam made a huge difference. After going to the SRT Track Exp I was surprised by the 6.1 engine, so I had to mod away at the 5.7 Hemi. I have not taken it to the track, but when I get a chance I will. Nevertheless, where is this SRT-10 killer we need to race? What town?:2in1:

NBT needs to come back into town and run it again!

Makes me want to go out and get the ported Stryker Heads for the SRT!

Last edited:
Bone said:
I'm out here in GA.
I have a heavily modded hemi 4x4 AWD too. It won't beat my SRT-10, but it will give a stocker a run for its money. 372.8 HP / 392.6 TQ without NOS. The 6.1 Heads and upgraded Cam made a huge difference. After going to the SRT Track Exp I was surprised by the 6.1 engine, so I had to mod away at the 5.7 Hemi. I have not taken it to the track, but when I get a chance I will. Nevertheless, where is this SRT-10 killer we need to race? What town?:2in1:

NBT needs to come back into town and run it again!

Makes me want to go out and get the ported Stryker Heads for the SRT!
bone you are the man.:rock:

Looks like he is up by Wommy in ATL. West of ATL. So about 2 hours from me. What track does he go to?

I can't get the video to play.

Last edited:
brat said:
the guys name is rick lives in villa rica,ga. go get him.

Here you go:
http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/forums/topic.ten?id=226428L

I have both a 5.7 Hemi and a 8.3 SRT-10.
Both are QCs.
Numbers for Hemi = 372.8 HP / 392.6 TQ without NOS.
Numbers for SRT-10 = 476 RWHP / 543 RWTQ without NOS

Both are very well modded with about the same amount of time, money and effort put into them. I love them both. The Hemi is 4x4 AWD 1500.

My SRT-10 is hands down faster. I don't have time slips for the Hemi yet. I went to the SRT Track Exp and was impressed with the 6.1 engine, so I modded away at my 5.7L.

I'm in Warner Robins, GA if someone wants to race. Just got back from the Mopar Nats in Columbus, OH. You guys need to attend next year. Great times.

Hemi mods: -K&N Air Filter, HYPERPAC, Pacesetter Cermanic Long Tube Headers, Cat delete, Flow Master Exhaust, 6.1 Heads, 6.1 Cam, Manley retainers and springs, forged push rods, Taylor 8.2mm shorty wires, NGK Iridium spark plugs, 180 T-Stat, Water Wetter, Silverstar High/Fogs/Turns, nerf bars, side rails, chrome fuel door, brush bar, Jet Stream Ram Air Ram, Backup lighting system.

SRT-10 mods: Belanger Ceramic Headers, 3" midpipes w/hi-flows cats, Magnaflow exhaust, K&N CAI, Water Wetter, Crankcase Bleed Air Valve, +172 T-stat, Viper Fan Kit, VEC 2 (Roe tuned) on top of Boomer's Stage II flash, MSD wires, EBC brake pads, Moe's Traction Bars, Meth Injection, NGK Iridium Colder Plugs, AEM 6 in 1 Wideband Air/Fuel Meter and Cold Fusion 100-400 Shot Nitrous Kit with Purge.

Bone said:
Looks like he is up by Wommy in ATL. West of ATL. So about 2 hours from me. What track does he go to?

I can't get the video to play.

Being Villa Rica, Ga., Im guessing he is going to a 1/8 mile track in Douglasville, Ga. (Douglas Motorsports Park) If its a 1/4 mile track, the closest would be Atlanta Dragway in Commerce Ga on Friday Night Grudge.

I cant see the video either. But it is time to put Little Brother in his place.

Last edited:
Ken Douglas motorsports park is in Douglas Gorgia. Down here in South Georgia I have ran a couple of races there this summer. ATLANTA DRAGWAY

Ylw-Fvr said:
Ken Douglas motorsports park is in Douglas Gorgia. Down here in South Georgia I have ran a couple of races there this summer. ATLANTA DRAGWAY

Where is down here in south georgia and you are running at Douglas Motorpsorts. Thats north georgia. :D

I'M IN GA

WITH A BONE STOCK QC I'M IN LAGRANGE ABOUT 35 MILES FROM HIM.....BOOMER IS SENDING ME AN ECM TODAY

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back