looking for stock SRT 22's Wheels

nightrunner2006

Reaction score
ok so im looking for a full set of stock srt wheels. i have one set on my night runner but i want another set that i can paint. Anyone sellin?

Someone had a thread on here earlier with 1 wheel brand new never used .. Factory part number ...

i think it is right thats EXACTLY what i was looking for :D do you have any info on this site?

That's all I have on it . was just doing some searching and came across it ...Maybe some others have checked them out and will chime in ...

Im really surprised these wheels are going for so cheap! I called Dodge and they told me that there are only 11 wheels in the country with the part # that is on my wheel and that its 1400 bucks for this specific wheel! I just got laughed at for asking 900 and its never even been on a truck. BOO ON ME! But if ur interested Im obviously going to have to sell it for much less!

i have an extra set sitting here..pm me for more info i bought some from a member here just put them in my truck and they look great.. just got another set that i bought from one of my friends ill hook u up with a good price bro.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back