Looking for the RF Wheeel bearing

Borden's SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone happen to have a good used wheel bearing for the right front? mine is starting to make noise and is a little loose. i know a couple in the past had lost the wheel. in a week she will be gone and i really dont want to put much $$$ in her now.

Borden's SRT said:
Anyone happen to have a good used wheel bearing for the right front? mine is starting to make noise and is a little loose. i know a couple in the past had lost the wheel. in a week she will be gone and i really dont want to put much $$$ in her now.

I didnt know you could just get the tapered bearings???? the Dealer replaced both my complete hubs when they made a noise:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: back in the day I know you could pack them and move on with life!!! I hope someone chimes in here to proove I got FU$&ED by the dealer and helps you out????:dontknow: :dontknow:

thewelshm

nope you do have to replace the whole assembly. they are around $230 but i found them on ebay for around $90. cant drive the truck now cuz it pretty much went all out now.

Borden's SRT said:
nope you do have to replace the whole assembly. they are around $230 but i found them on ebay for around $90. cant drive the truck now cuz it pretty much went all out now.

get it from ebay then.:marchmellow:

Brat said:
Go for it.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Elliott's a fuggin punk!!! lol No wait he's been called a girl lately!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :girlshit: :girlshit: :girlshit: :girlshit: :girlshit: :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl: :bawling: :bawling: :bootyshake: :reddy: :reddy: :thefinger: :thefinger:

If you decide to go new, rockauto.com has them for ~$160 for BCA/National and ~$190 for Timken.

Your truck didn't fall under the recall??! :eek:

You may try PMing Patrick (dragon) or Robert (TheMoparConnection).

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back