looking to borrow a special tool

Troy's QC SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody have a manometer (sync tool) used to syncornize throttle bodies/cards? Im trying to sync the throttle bodies on my 05 R1 race bike. ( once I finish rebuilding it and taking it to the track to test it will be for sale ;) ) Im putting it back together on a budget and have no use for it after this one time use so I don't really want to buy one for $100 plus..... Of course ill pay for shipping but just looking to borrow one for about a week if someone has one and wouldn't mind loaning it to me. I've seen threads on how to make one but not to anxious to do that as im trying to get this bike together correctly!

Thanks alot in advance

would you mine posting a how to or the directions/parts required for the one you made please

There are dozens of youtube videos that could help you better than my description. I just used some aquarium tubing and put some extra royal purple i had lying around. Nailed it to a 2x4 with loop in the bottom.

When one tb is pulling more vacuum it will make the colored oil climb, just twist the screw and adjust it till its level. Quick easy and cheap

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back