looking to buy: 2004 and up Quad Cab

lightningKILLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking to buy: 2005-2006 Quad Cab

Hey guys, I've been a member a long time (check my #), but 8 months after owning my reg cab srt-10 I had to sell. I have always stuck around to watch all the crazies and theyre beautiful trucks! I am in the market for a Srt-10 Quad Cab. Mileage under 50k. Stock is fine. Any color. My price range is a little low, so I'm just offering this up. So if anyone is in a pinch, or just wants to get out of there's let me know. $19k.

Thanks fellas.:rock:

Last edited:
You wont find a 2004 QC since none were made..;) ....unless someone stretches an RC..........2005 or 2006........gonna be high mileage or rough/salvage to get one for what you want to pay..:)

you guys are right...No Quad in 2004. I had a 2005 Reg. The wifey is prego with baby #2, so I am attempting to get back into a beast.

Thanks

I picked up my second (wrecked the first) 05 QC off the forum two years ago. It was $24k and had 28k miles at the time. There are some great deals out there now, you just have to be patient. Sounds like you might have a few months before the next little one gets here though. Good luck.

lightningKILLER said:
you guys are right...No Quad in 2004. I had a 2005 Reg. The wifey is prego with baby #2, so I am attempting to get back into a beast.

Thanks

Pssst... I have two babies, bought mine right after number two was born... I bought an RC and I'd have to say when you get that quiet time, it's great. Plus you don't want your 10 smelling like molded milk formula from the baby and then cheetos and cookie crumbs from the older one... Then you get the wrappers under the seats, toys left in the car, etc...

Pssst... I have two babies, bought mine right after number two was born... I bought an RC and I'd have to say when you get that quiet time, it's great. Plus you don't want you're ten smelling like molded milk formula and cheeto and cookie crumbs from the little ones...

haha, great point! I dont think the ol lady would like a reg cab! I have a 2004 gsx-r 750 to get away!

there is an 06 qc inferno red, 26k miles I think they want like 25k close to me, I am probably going to look at it soon, but will get you some pics

lightningKILLER said:
haha, great point! I dont think the ol lady would like a reg cab! I have a 2004 gsx-r 750 to get away!

So you teller, babe, think about it, when we get to go on dates, it'll be like it's just you n me again!... It'll feel like we're getting away a little bit. Gotta make her think you're doing it in consideration of 10 things to benefit you all, and do yourself a favor, don't mention that it has more power, weighs less... yada yada, keep that shit in your head...:D

SD2005Dustin said:
So you teller, babe, think about it, when we get to go on dates, it'll be like it's just you n me again!... It'll feel like we're getting away a little bit. Gotta make her think you're doing it in consideration of 10 things to benefit you all, and do yourself a favor, don't mention that it has more power, weighs less... yada yada, keep that shit in your head...:D
LMFAO!:D

lightningKILLER said:
Cool, thanks
from the pics it looks sweet, the only thing I am not fond of is they changed the rims to some chrome high dollar summins:D I still like the oems best, but I am kinda interested in it, just dont think I can pull it off, but the inferno is a quest of mine, so I got to go look at least:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
from the pics it looks sweet, the only thing I am not fond of is they changed the rims to some chrome high dollar summins:D I still like the oems best, but I am kinda interested in it, just dont think I can pull it off, but the inferno is a quest of mine, so I got to go look at least:D
I love the Inferno Red's...... hell, who'm I kiddin? I like them all!

I want a 06 inferno red rc bbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddd
but got too many projects, a 67 chevy, 4wd cummings, my truck, course the cummin is gonna get sold for the inferno:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I want a 06 inferno red rc bbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddd
but got too many projects, a 67 chevy, 4wd cummings, my truck, course the cummin:marchmellow: is gonna get sold for the inferno:D

Oh this is goood,:D had to do it...

so what you opened a sperm bank? :laugh:

Back