Looking to buy but....

68340GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all. New here and thanks for having me. I am very seriously considering getting one of these awesome trucks. Looking for a RC. Not to beat a dead horse here but I tow an enclosed car trailer a couple of times a year. Less than 800 miles total. Weight is about 7000 pounds. With a little common sense do you think I would be OK ? I know the QC would not be a problem but I want a change. I now have QC 1500 2004 Hemi Sport. With a weight distributing hitch it barely squats. Thanks for any input.

Hello all. New here and thanks for having me. I am very seriously considering getting one of these awesome trucks. Looking for a RC. Not to beat a dead horse here but I tow an enclosed car trailer a couple of times a year. Less than 800 miles total. Weight is about 7000 pounds. With a little common sense do you think I would be OK ? I know the QC would not be a problem but I want a change. I now have QC 1500 2004 Hemi Sport. With a weight distributing hitch it barely squats. Thanks for any input.

If you are looking for a one owner 04 with less than 16K miles let me know. Unmolested truck that has only been out overnight a total of 4 nights since I bought it new. The rest of the time has been spent in a garage with a cover.
I even have a hitch on it for the one time it was used to tow.
For a few pictures look at the Truck of the month for Feb, it was the winner.

Wish you were closer. I just drove 4 hours one way to look at a piece of crap. That sounds exactly what I'm looking for. What are you asking for it?

There is a RC near the philly airport that looks sweet online. Not sure where you are in PA. The QC at philly auto is junk dont bother even looking at that one.

Wish you were closer. I just drove 4 hours one way to look at a piece of crap. That sounds exactly what I'm looking for. What are you asking for it?

Text me at 470-345-9129 for more info. The truck is like new, we can discuss details. PA isn't really that far.

I have the perfect truck for you! 04, 2 owner with 33k miles.

What do you have and where are you located?

2004 RC, 33k miles, 2nd owner of the truck and I have serviced it since new. I am located in Orwigsburg, PA.

04 silver here. 26K miles, not a spec of rust. Brand new Centerforce clutch, Fidanza flywheel, Viper hydraulics upgrade from JMB Performance, Under Drive pulley, new oil cooler lines and steering lines from JTSVP. All of the previous upgrades plus every fluid changed about 1,500 miles ago. Always garaged never even see's rain.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back