Looking to get another 04-05 SRT-10

lightningKILLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If any of you guys know of any 04/05's for sale within the community let me know. Looking for silver reg cab. I have checked ebay, autotrader, etc. Just checking here to see of you guys have anything else!

THANKS
:rock:

Why not get a 2005 QC? I am thinking about get me a 05 flame red QC after I payoff my truck's payment.

I saw an ad for an 05 silver quad cab in our Denver Truck Trader mag last weekend. If you are interested I will get you the number. If I remember correctly they were asking 31,500 and it had 11k miles on it. I think it had a sunroof, but don't remember the other options listed.

Craig

I have nothing against a quad cab. Just saw a couple reg cabs for cheaper..Im a sucker for the reg cabs! I really need to find something closer to the east coast, so I could get there in a pinch.

Bikerat and hemikiller both have theirs for sale. Hemikiller is #200 CE with 6 miles on it stock. Bikerats has a ton of mods including a paxton SC. Both RC

TREKER said:
Bikerat and hemikiller both have theirs for sale. Hemikiller is #200 CE with 6 miles on it stock. Bikerats has a ton of mods including a paxton SC. Both RC

Geez, that is kind of hard to choice. lol

Mine is also available although its red and pretty far away from you. I'm in a mood to sell right now.

lightningKILLER said:
If any of you guys know of any 04/05's for sale within the community let me know. Looking for silver reg cab. I have checked ebay, autotrader, etc. Just checking here to see of you guys have anything else!

THANKS

i have been kicking the idea around about selling. will probably want 29K for it as it is very clean. here is a pic. Not many mods just catback, filter, and ther rest is cosmetic.

102_0286.sized.jpg

102_0287.sized.jpg

102_0288.sized.jpg

has only 26K miles. Pm me if interested. i can also make arrangments for delivery.

if you want red, i'll sell you mine. its an 04 red reg cab with 6,3xx miles on it. x metal catless 3" mids, magnaflow catback, boomers gen 4 shifter, k and N intake and DC flashed PCM. The truck is in like new condition and runs great. It is located in the south burbs of chicago. 30k and its yours.

dragon said:
you back lightningkiller?
:dito: Welcome back, last time I saw your post you were looking to sell yours:dontknow:

I was thinking about looking for a Silver RC myself.....hhmmmm...

TREKER said:

I'll let mine go for $35K, lots of mods, like TREKER said......I only have 3400 miles on mine.....plus all stock parts.....

there's a silver 04 rc new in cordele,ga at the dealership and there's a used silver rc in dothan,al at program car sales, they have had it for a year now so i imagine you could buy it for low 30's

eddie102870 said:
there's a silver 04 rc new in cordele,ga at the dealership and there's a used silver rc in dothan,al at program car sales, they have had it for a year now so i imagine you could buy it for low 30's
Interesitng.....thanks for the info, might need to look into them.

I can get you phone numbers if you need them, last guy i sent to cordele,ga they quoted him 41k for it and he laughed at them. they told me 38k 6 or 7 mo.s ago

lightningKILLER said:

THANKS

perhaps a bit of topic but it's strange to me how such a "rare" truck now production has stopped , with such a great forum about :rock: , is so hard to sell..... i see many dream of 40K but end with pleasure on 30K.... How does this come ? :dontknow: :dontknow: ( Gas prices ? )
I agree having mine as a second car so no need as daily driver but can't imagine this one is gonne leave my garage EVER !!!! :star: or it should be financal problems which everybody can encounter and is no shame... :rock:

ya, I am back dragon! looks like ur doing great here! I did sell the red 05. Man, I never knew how much id miss it!! I have a 99 dakota right now as a beater to get back and forth to work. So ill keep my eyes and ears open. I do want a silver reg cab, although the ol lady wants a quad cab. I bought my 05 for 31k with only 2,000 miles. So I am looking for the deal of a lifetime of course! But, seriously trying to stay under 28,000.

thanks guys

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back