Looking to purchase my first Ram SRT10!

SuicideKing

Reaction score
Hey Fellas! I'm looking to purchase my first RAM SRT10... does anyone know or know of a person selling one!? Must be a 2006 model with low mileage! Thanks for your time guys/gals!

My coworker is selling an Inferno Red 2006 RC, not low miles, I think it's got around 50k. He's asking $22K (below blue book) because it needs the corner of the rear bumper repaired (est $1500) and he doesn't have time to fix it. We're both in Afghanistan right now. His uncle is storing it in San Antonio (or somewhere in TX). If interested will get photos.

Not sure why it has to be an 06 but good luck with search. It would help people if you listed wether you want an RC or QC (manual or auto respectively) as well as define low miles for us, color preferences etc...

If you were smart , you would buy Roy's (PROF) for $34,000 and have one of the best SRT-10's in the country.....but that's just me.....and if I didn't own one already....I would buy it (I prefer the 2004-2005 style better and the center console is better for racing).

If you were smart , you would buy Roy's (PROF) for $34,000 and have one of the best SRT-10's in the country.....but that's just me.....and if I didn't own one already....I would buy it (I prefer the 2004-2005 style better and the center console is better for racing).

This would be true...

You really can't find a better truck with the mods this one has. Roy is pretty much giving it away at that price

I have a 06 but rather have a 04-05 interior because I like the all black theme. I'm in the process of getting my 06 seats recovered in all black leather with red stitching, black carpet and headliner with all the plastic dyed black.

I have a 06 but rather have a 04-05 interior because I like the all black theme. I'm in the process of getting my 06 seats recovered in all black leather with red stitching, black carpet and headliner with all the plastic dyed black.

That is gonna look amazing. I might would like the 06 interior after that.

O6 Inferno Red Rules the Road - RC only (QCs are fat and lazy!). The PROf's truck is awesome an worth every penny. All the mods you'll ever want.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back