Looking to purchase my first Ram SRT10!

Not all QC are fat and lazy I've had my big girl on a diet and she's lost 425lbs,and she's sensitive about her weight lol

Overkill, what does your truck run in the 1/4?

Idk what it runs in the quarter right now but if the truck doesn't sell by winter I'm going to do a full build on it,forged internals,procharger,more weight loss,and hopefully E85

I've only ran the truck one time and that was 1/8th mile and it was still an auto then and it was over 400lbs heavier then and it ran a 8.79 on street tires,it should do a lot better now with the six speed and weight loss

If you were smart , you would buy Roy's (PROF) for $34,000 and have one of the best SRT-10's in the country.....but that's just me.....and if I didn't own one already....I would buy it (I prefer the 2004-2005 style better and the center console is better for racing).

I thought it was just me. The '04/'05 is better looking for sure, IMO.

Go with an '05. "Nicer" brakes, knock sensor, and it's a year newer.

'06 is okay if you are looking for something different, I suppose. I'd like to have a silver one (rare).

-big

Just traded mine in with 8000 miles on it for 20K plus the tax advantage against my new car. Total just about 22K.

You gave your truck away Joe!!!

Your right, but even Clapton sold his "Crossroads" guitar. The dealer came to the house last night and drove the 10 away on a dealer plate. Pretty convenient..

Your right, but even Clapton sold his "Crossroads" guitar. The dealer came to the house last night and drove the 10 away on a dealer plate. Pretty convenient..

As long as you are satisfied with what you got for it, that's all that matters. :D

I have a mint 05 black reg cab one owner with 10000 miles , lmk .

Thanks to everyone for the replies. I havent been on the forum for months (shame on me) but I actually purchased one a few days after this! WooHoo!!!

Thanks to everyone for the replies. I havent been on the forum for months (shame on me) but I actually purchased one a few days after this! WooHoo!!!

Pics or it didn't happen :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back