Looking to sell my 04 Silver RC

lbstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been bit by the Viper bug! Just for shits I figured I'd list my 04 Silver RC here for anyone interested. I have a dealer that will take a trade for a Viper I like but I would rather my truck go to a good home. Mods are listed in my sig line and the truck has 22K miles on her. I've been to a few GTG here in the NE and everyone seems to love the truck. The first $24K takes her!!

A clean ride with celebrity ownership history, what a truck to own!

Good luck, and stick around, especially if you end up with a big snake.

wow, those vipers dont seem like they have alot of room....how do you fit into on of those? do you put it on like a shirt?

A few pics of the truck from after I lowered her. Rest assured, she never saw snow except the light dusting the night after I lowered her. I remember I woke up and was pissed, in the garage she went. The last pic you can see the shaved work on the passenger side front quarter and the tailgate. Again, a sale is not critical, just figured I throw her up here to try and find a good home for my baby in case I do go with the Viper! Many guys on here have seen my truck and can vouch for it cleanliness.

Attachments

• Truck 1.jpg
    Truck 1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 108
  • Truck 2.jpg
    Truck 2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Truck 4.jpg
    Truck 4.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 152
wheredwhogo? said:
wow, those vipers dont seem like they have alot of room....how do you fit into on of those? do you put it on like a shirt?
Looking at a 2003 Gen III, seems to be a bit more roomy. I'll be checking it out in the coming weeks.

BriteCrawler said:
A clean ride with celebrity ownership history, what a truck to own!

Good luck, and stick around, especially if you end up with a big snake.
I'd for sure stick around, the reason I'm leaning toward a Gen III is I already know so much about the 505 from here and my years of ownership with the Ram.

Say it aint so Derek..... Saw you in the NY Post few weeks ago.

Another NE member bites the dust.

OK......

If you buy the Viper, where do you arms get to ride?

Go for it, trade it and get er done

Steve, no bitting the dust, just *upgrading*! Its not for sure yet, I'm just shopping around. I've found a few Vipers, one I'm really interested in. Most dealers will take a trade of a SRT-10 Ram for a Viper, its just trying to get a fair deal on the Car and the trade.

BTW, how did you like the Post article, there wee a few mistakes but I cant complain about the publicity!!

good side to an 03 is they are not that desirable so you can get them for a good price...down side they may not hold as much value...Get a GenII, there isnt that much difference in roomy space!

That's the first time seeing pictures of your truck.. :top:Looks hott.. I especially like the shaved work.

lbstone said:
Steve, no bitting the dust, just *upgrading*! Its not for sure yet, I'm just shopping around. I've found a few Vipers, one I'm really interested in. Most dealers will take a trade of a SRT-10 Ram for a Viper, its just trying to get a fair deal on the Car and the trade.

BTW, how did you like the Post article, there wee a few mistakes but I cant complain about the publicity!!

I started a thread here for you with the link to the article. we were wondering where you had gone lately. Make sure you stick around bro...

BTW, I'm Scott, not Steve.. ;)

TREKER said:
I started a thread here for you with the link to the article. we were wondering where you had gone lately. Make sure you stick around bro...

BTW, I'm Scott, not Steve.. ;)
My bad, I'm horrible with names! I've been busy as hell lately. Had two more comps these last few weeks. One at Madison Square garden then another in Quebec Canada. Took 2nd at MSG, messed up the first event and couldn't recover, then took first in Canada against Zarduns Savickas. Savickas is often regarded as one of the strongest men to have ever lived. In September its off to Worlds Strongest Man. I've beat Mariusz already this year so I'm really hopping for a win. I figure the strongest man in the world should be driving the most bad ass car in the world! Plus my nickname in "Viper" and I thought that would be cool!!

so your getting a viper(maybe) first things first are you goin to fit in it i know you said you cant fit in a crown vic but anyways good luck

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back