Looks like we have a massive asshole bot attack

AI needs a 24 hour update software update … Those damn attention needed Bots have advanced to the next level … Cherry 2000’s are obsolete :D
Autokill lol

I didn't wanna hurt AI feelings :p

Besides you got weeds coming soon!!!

So do I! Had so much rain they are already getting giant!

Autokill lol
AUTOBOTS , Optimus prime ….. Just remember that spell check is a pain in the phuking A$$ type of bot hahaha . WHAT COULD GO WRONG ?

Besides you got weeds coming soon!!!

So do I! Had so much rain they are already getting giant!
Build your own reservoir before you Glorious Gov. Newscum allows the rain water to run off into the ocean .. Buy lots of round up to kill weeds to the root ( yeah , right ) just don’t get caught with it in Cali .. if all else fails pull the weeds manually and make a salad with bug added protein :eek:

Build your own reservoir before you Glorious Gov. Newscum allows the rain water to run off into the ocean .. Buy lots of round up to kill weeds to the root ( yeah , right ) just don’t get caught with it in Cali .. if all else fails pull the weeds manually and make a salad with bug added protein :eek:
That's an idea :confused: but the bug part is pretty gross, maybe ants would work o_O

I've seen Roundup in store so it must be governor approvef formula :rolleyes:

That's an idea :confused: but the bug part is pretty gross, maybe ants would work o_O

I've seen Roundup in store so it must be governor approvef formula :rolleyes:
Chocolate covered ants … like goobers and raisinettes ,, yum yum .. I hear this is going to be a huge Cicada year.

approved by Newscum hahaha , now that’s funny !

Last edited:
In Israel they make kosher stew from them :eek::D

In Israel they make kosher stew from them :eek::D
Kosher ? Hahaha ! I hear the Israeli's are cooking tunnel rats now ! They really need to look at the diet :eek::D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back