LOSER

davo19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just wanted to be the one to say, "hello, my name is dave, and i am a loser"! yes i said it. i asked attila to stop by if in my area on his trip through the states. he came through and i dropped the ball on my end. i wasnt able to be here when he visited. forgive me my friend, and travel well...

davo19 said:
just wanted to be the one to say, "hello, my name is dave, and i am a loser"! yes i said it. i asked attila to stop by if in my area on his trip through the states. he came through and i dropped the ball on my end. i wasnt able to be here when he visited. forgive me my friend, and travel well...
Bring your butt to Chattanooga Saturday, he will be here for a day on the lake and some good ole Southern BBQ, bring your family, we have plenty and would like to meet you.

FATJACK said:
Bring your butt to Chattanooga Saturday, he will be here for a day on the lake and some good ole Southern BBQ, bring your family, we have plenty and would like to meet you.

:dito: :withstupid:

:D :D :D

Damn Jimi, is that really you or has someone that actually likes Viper Trucks hijacked your computer?? :dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D :D

Big Worm said:
So are you going to be able to go to and pick up my Challenger?

hellz yeah!!! i didnt know gabriele was in town until late wed. night and i couldnt take thurs. off on such short notice. we are one tech down at work right now and all time off has to be planned...freakin work sucks!!!!:mad: :argh: @#!$%&^$#(&^*^%$@

FATJACK said:

thanks for the invite, i really would like to cause i didnt get to give gabriele the shine that i have for him. but it just isnt a good time at work right now. i hope you guys can show him the hospitality that i didnt get to. i hope you guys have a blast hanging out and all.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back