Losing weight

That's awesome, both of you guys! Now where are the before/after pics :dontknow: ? How often do you go the gym and what do you usually do? Lots of cardio, or do you do some strength training also? Keep up the good work!

wheredwhogo? said:
i hit the gym alot, you can eat a donut and a coke every now and then, but its when it becomes an everyday occasion or too much. thats where problems start. its all about portion control and intervals. if you dont "cheat" every now and then, your bound to go overboard and resent the working out, etc...
You are exactly right, cheating is OK in moderation and you would go nuts if ya didn't. Just not something a person should do for every snack. We had Pizza and washed it down with a few rum and cokes for the Daytona 500, Saturday I took my wife to the Cupcake Cafe, etc. I haven't been hitting the gym but I walk a lot now and take the stairs whenever I can. I do cheat, can't help it..gotta live a little.

thjones3 said:
That's awesome, both of you guys! Now where are the before/after pics :dontknow: ? How often do you go the gym and what do you usually do? Lots of cardio, or do you do some strength training also? Keep up the good work!

lol...i will work on before and after pics......i dont even look like the same person as i used too..its just nuts...

We just bought a nice Nordic Track elliptical machine last week..... That thing will kick yer ass. :eek: I've already lost 8 lbs and am feeling much better than I was before. :rock:

okay, here is a before and a couple after pics. i think you can figure it out. in the before pic i was hovering around 265-270, after pics im right at 198!!!!! you can crack at the pics...im okay with it!

Attachments

• fat me.jpg
    fat me.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 43
  • guns.jpg
    guns.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 39
  • what.jpg
    what.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 38
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 39
  • me and tony.jpg
    me and tony.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Alberta-SRT said:
I think that whole BMI index thing is over-rated. A lot of people are telling me that they think I've lost enough already. I still want to lose 25 more and that still wouldn't be my ideal BMI according to the chart. I want to be a healthy, fit person, not a skinny rail.
That chart is defiantly not something anyone should go by. According to the BS chart i need to drop 70lbs to get out of the red zone. I would have to drop 40lbs of muscle to achieve that

Good job on dropping the weight.:congrats:Just don't use that chart to determine where you need to be.

OK here's the before and the current Me

You guys wanted pictures, here they are after losing 65 lbs.
I still want to lose another 15-20. My doctor actually wants me to lose 40-45 more. I don't think I have that much left to spare.

Ken

Attachments

• CIENA_CREW.jpg
    CIENA_CREW.jpg
    748.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0329.jpg
    IMG_0329.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1449.jpg
    IMG_1449.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 23
  • CIMG0602.jpg
    CIMG0602.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 30
  • CIMG0603.jpg
    CIMG0603.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 30
Years of life added to your lives!

Great work, everyone benefits from your efforts.

Ronin said:
Yeah...no thanks...those farts you thought were just farts, ain't, it's pizza grease/oil that just squirted out your butthole. Only happens when you don't diet accordingly, which is a hell of a way to keep you on track!

Congrats on the weight loss!
This is a fkn riot, thanks for the laugh:D and congrats on the weight loss!!!:congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats:

Thought i would joint in and share my loss story.
Can you tell the deference between not working out for 4 years and wakening up one morning and scaring yourself because you thought some other fatazz was in the room with ya (295lbs). Sad but true story. Second pic current (260 LBS) 1st week back in the gym after dropping the weight I should be able to turn it in to a solid 260 in 3 months.
05-13-2007111315PM.jpg

100_6993.jpg

Alberta-SRT said:
thats a negative, i did it the right way. portion control, eating the right foods and exercise....if it dont go in, it dont go on, period. i cant stress enough on the exercise part....:D

Why would losing weight even with the use of meds be any sort of negative?

Yes I started out using the Xenical under direction of my doctor, it was his idea, and I stepped it up with a lifestyle change and exercise. All the meds did was reinforce how bad some things are for you and give me the mindset needed to avoid what is bad.
I gave up beer, alcohol, soda, butter, mayo, fried foods, breaded foods, salad dressings are barely used if at all, no creamed soups, limit my red meat intake, practice portion control, avoid desserts, candy bars, ice cream, etc.
I walk my dog everyday for a minimum of an hr, sometimes we go as much as 5 miles. It's not easy.

So I'm not a pill junky and don't preach to me what is right or wrong. If you did it on your own good for you. Some people need a little kickstart. You are not me and do not know my situation past or present.

Please keep negative comments to yourselves, and you guys wonder why so many members hardly post. I was very dam proud of my weight loss until you posted this shit, so go f**K yourself.:mad:[/QUOTE]

dude, you better check yourself....i said thats a negative as in no i did not use those meds......i think those pills went to your head.......jesus tap dancing christ....get a grip man....

Congrats on the weight loss. Its a great feeling. I workout 5 to 6 days a week religiously. I look and feel great as a result. Living a healthy lifestyle is the only way IMO.

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back