Lost a friend today

HOT RAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My friend and neighbor of 37 years died of a heart attack today.He was only 42.Had Just returned from kidney dialysis and was resting on the couch and had a massive heart attack and was gone.

I am just trying to keep my mind occupied by sharing ,I guess.

His parents are really taking it hard.He was sickly all his life with hemophilia,then several years back he started having problems with his heart with fluid build up,then his kidneys started going.His quality of life was really low,he couldn't do much of anything.Been on disability all his life.Never married,never even dated anyone.

He is probably better off now and no longer in pain,but I am still going to be missing him.

Sorry to hear man. Prayers and thoughts are with you and his family. It was Gods calling, and we have to try and comprehend his wishes no matter the pain we bear in the process.

Sorry Man

God Bless

Sorry to hear that, too damn young, that's the scary part. Lost my cousin from a stroke last month and he was 41, got me thinking a lot.

Sad to hear of people like this. what seems like a normal boring life to some people who have it all and still are not happy, this person would of just been happy to be healthy.

some take things for granted and dont stop to see what they have.

sorry about your buddy, probably was a very humble person to be around.

He is with God now.

Just back from the graveside service.He was buried in a family burial ground in Shenandoah National Park ,just off Skyline Drive.Very pretty and peaceful. My great-grandmother is buried there ,too.

Seems just yesterday we were kids pushing our bikes up to Big Meadows Lodge past that very same place just to drift them all the way to the bottom and home.Passed a lot of places where we fished and camped and just shot guns or got drunk.Lots of good memories.

Rest in peace ol' buddy !!

Just back from the graveside service.He was buried in a family burial ground in Shenandoah National Park ,just off Skyline Drive.Very pretty and peaceful. My great-grandmother is buried there ,too.

Seems just yesterday we were kids pushing our bikes up to Big Meadows Lodge past that very same place just to drift them all the way to the bottom and home.Passed a lot of places where we fished and camped and just shot guns or got drunk.Lots of good memories.

Rest in peace ol' buddy !!

Sometimes memories, are the best thing to have. cause nobody can take them from you :):)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back