lost power ....

Livelifetolive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just finished trying to step on it and it just feels completely clogged up....cats? If so what do you recommend? Cheaper to change whole thing or something better, maybe take them out completely? Upgrades? Ill take any ideas... thanks

mine were clogged... i did the math to replace the cats the right way, unbolt the whole system, make sure everything was right, and look stock... for the price of the labor, the cats, and the aggravation, for $500 extra i just bought belangers and high flows... it was an easy decision...

Get rid of your cats, install 02 sims or get it tuned then do a tune up. Most importantly plugs and wires, also take a look at your air filter and see if it needs to be changed.

:D Fake cats:

High Flow Cat

will the "fake" CC work for north carolina inspection? or do they actually check? i wanted to remove my cats

will the "fake" CC work for north carolina inspection? or do they actually check? i wanted to remove my cats

It will a visual inspection no problem, and OBDII check as long as it isn't throwing a code but it won't pass the sniffer. I suggest using a flange so you can trade between fake cats and real ones for emission testing if a tailpipe test is required there. You could just use test pipe on the street but if your worried about Officer John Q Law looking under your truck then I'd use the fake ones.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back