LOST THE GREATEST

DOWURKSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gift from God that I've known today. My grandfather passed away at 130pm. Thru all the turmoil I've had thru everything I've gone thru this was the only man who was always there for me. He truly was one of the last great men to walk the earth, picked Cotten shoveled coal fought in wars a true patriot a true hero and my father

Sorry for your loss, sounds like a great guy.

Sounds like a true American man, and a great guy. You will see him again one day brother. Im sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear this bro. Prayers sent to you and your family sir. You have to be supportive of all your family going through this right now.

He'll VT McEntire ANG is named after his brother another great American he had 36yrs in Af built the NG in SC he was everything I wish I could be

Flying thru ATL now too get home my wife and son have been there for two weeks when it started getting bad I wanted him to be w my son as much as possible

He'll VT McEntire ANG is named after his brother another great American he had 36yrs in Af built the NG in SC he was everything I wish I could be

Thats right! Damn I remember you telling me about that. helluva man Im sure. Celebrate his life bro, he was a great man. In moments of great sadness like this, I find that reflecting on the greatness of the person helps ease the pain of the loss. Gone, but never forgotten. My prayers are with your family, homie.

Thats right! Damn I remember you telling me about that. helluva man Im sure. Celebrate his life bro, he was a great man. In moments of great sadness like this, I find that reflecting on the greatness of the person helps ease the pain of the loss. Gone, but never forgotten. My prayers are with your family, homie.

I will see him again thru Gods Glory and his greatness I know that my grandfather is setting up a round of golf with me right now

Brother, I am sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my wife's grandfather a year and a half ago. He was one of my two greatest mentors, and to be honest, I don't think I will ever be the same. What you are going through is unimaginably tough. If we can do anything for you, don't hesitate to ask. I'll be praying for your family too.

I appreciate the condolences for those who have tried to reach me by text I'm not ignoring you my personal cell is out of commission til I get back

Sorry for your loss..they say that time is a great healer but memories last forever.

He was a very accomplished man to be very proud of bro. I imagine the obituary only sheds light on the great man he was. As said, God chooses his children wisely, he was needed in heaven and your memories cannot be taken.
R.I.P Command Chief Master Sgt., Ret. Hanes A. McEntire

Back