lots of aftermarket parts fs.

unaffiliated

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a few aftermarket parts for sale since i sold the srt.
used billy boat longtubes, catless mids with new mopar exhaust manifold gaskets and new arp bolts-1400

jmb cold air with maybe 100 miles on it and catch can 175

tuner with 3 torrie tunes 150

mbrp exhaust modified to fit a quad cab with bb mids 250

brand new mopar colder thermostat 20

jmb radiator hard pipes with a few scratches and a tiny ding 75

All prices are before shipping and pp fees, Ill post pictures when i go to my shop tomorrow, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

I would love to grab those headers. If I could move my Mopars I would be all over them.

Interested in the intake with catch can, sct and thermostat. How much shipped to 31605? And what color is the intake?

Fix: scratch the sct, it'll be $200 for new tunes from torrie or $350 new...

Last edited:
Ill get u guys quotes for shipping when I get home and to answer everyones question about the color of the cai, cc and hard pipes they are orange like justin originally had the truck.

The sct is tuned for headers, catless mids, exhaust, cai and colder thermostat. It only has 1 vin and will work for 05 rc's

the tuner (device) will work on the other truck, but it will still need new tunes (programs)

did you return your truck back to stock before you sold it?

I never hooked the tuner to the truck the guy I bought it off on vtcoa said his truck was returned to stock b4 I bought it. If my memory serves me right torrie said aslong as the truck was returned to stock the tunes would transfer to another truck aslong as they are the same year and model.

that's correct. if the truck was previously turned back to stock, the same year and cab config will work if you have the same mods.

personally i wouldn't do that, but that's just me. cody's truck is an 04 RC, so i was kinda speaking to him... but the point remains...

i just don't want to see anyone get burned on a used sct...

that's correct. if the truck was previously turned back to stock, the same year and cab config will work if you have the same mods.

personally i wouldn't do that, but that's just me. cody's truck is an 04 RC, so i was kinda speaking to him... but the point remains...

i just don't want to see anyone get burned on a used sct...

no big deal thanks for the free bump :rock:

Hey bud the link doesn't work, the cai is orange and flawless (and complete)? Color isn't a big deal long as she's complete I'm game..

Thanks for looking out Dan :rock:

Sorry guys been sick. Cai is flawless and orange lol. Sorry for tje delays I'll have pics up soon.
BAD SNAKE - ill ship those out tomorrow and pm u the tracking number. Thanku

radiator pips are sold.

here are some pics.
IMG_20121119_143417.jpg

IMG_20121119_143105.jpg

IMG_20121119_143013.jpg

coldair.jpg

Also I forgot to mention i have defoulers for the midpipes.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back