Lots of bs today

The truck is awesome! I'm just wondering where 24 thousand dollars worth of modifications are hiding.

it's probably well documented. He had a bit of custom paint done, A LOT of lighting and wiring, full bolt ons, tune, etc...

i bet when you count every nickel you spent, it's about 2-3x what you think it was... and he likely had receipts for everything... but you could eat of the diff cover, no joke.

it's not how i would have spent the money, but hey - it isn't mine...

it's probably well documented. He had a bit of custom paint done, A LOT of lighting and wiring, full bolt ons, tune, etc...

i bet when you count every nickel you spent, it's about 2-3x what you think it was... and he likely had receipts for everything... but you could eat of the diff cover, no joke.

it's not how i would have spent the money, but hey - it isn't mine...

What custom paint? Didn't see any :dontknow: lights and wires are a few hundred. Maybe a thousand depending. Bolt ons maybe a few more thousand. Still missing about 15 thousand bucks.

I have spent right at 2500 on modding my truck. That's lowered, tuned, exhaust, oil lines, catch can, and HID's. Even counting all the plasti dip I've bought.

I'm not doubting that it's a clean ass truck and it's in great shape...I'm doubting what THIS seller is claiming about 24 grand in mods. It's just not there

only because i know tom and i've seen the truck several times in person would i put money on the fact that he has every receipt for everything since he bought it...

venom hood, and took the black YF stripe over the roof...

had the RB1 sent off with DVD playback, nav, bluetooth... there's a couple grand in audio in there...

polished intake and tb (sent off) plus all the billet items under the hood along with all the other things you don't think of that add up - hard lines, connectors, braided lines and a shit pile more...

there's a few thousand in all the connectors and lights and switches and wiring that i don't care to list out...

brakes all the way around (that's over a grand)...

suspension...

45 series tires...

the list goes on... plus labor for some of these...

i think over 5-6 years of ownership you could spend way more than you think you have...

^^^^^^^^^Best Sig EVER!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back