Lots of parts.

Torrie wont switch any thing out! Not tryin to kill your deal brutha but j/ dont want anyone getting any surprises. Basiclly those tunes will work for your vin and your vin only so if someone wants to buy your SCT handheld they are basiclly just buying a SCT with 2 open VIN slots left for them to add there own tunes that are purchased from whom ever. Im sure SRT2SLOW will chime in on this one....

Torrie wont switch any thing out! Not tryin to kill your deal brutha but j/ dont want anyone getting any surprises. Basiclly those tunes will work for your vin and your vin only so if someone wants to buy your SCT handheld they are basiclly just buying a SCT with 2 open VIN slots left for them to add there own tunes that are purchased from whom ever. Im sure SRT2SLOW will chime in on this one....

Thanks, I dont want anyone getting any surprises either so I appreciate the input. So someone make me an offer on this thing already.

TB is gone, I will sell the SCT for $100 shipped..

Just to make sure, If the sct is unlocked I can send it to Torrie and pay to have tunes made for my truck?

Just realized the Battery Box (Burrito Warmer) is still available. Looking for $165 shipped.
Amp and sub still around as well.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back