LOUISIANA DRAG RACE WEEKEND

DOWURKSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know a couple of our guys live toward Baton Rouge and would like to GTG with you guys. There is a HUGE event scheduled for the weekend of May 3rd, 4th, and 5th. Called the Mardis Gras Nite of Fire in Baton Rouge at the State Capitol Raceway.

I am def gonna make this happen. Hope to talk some others from around the area into going. Maybe some of the Texas crowd will join.

Also this is CINCO DE MAYO weekend :) Good times and im sure great drinks!

State Capitol Raceway.com

Attachments

• 050313race1.jpg
    050313race1.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 149
  • 050313race2.jpg
    050313race2.jpg
    435.8 KB · Views: 113
I know a couple of our guys live toward Baton Rouge and would like to GTG with you guys. I was supposed to post pictures of my super-duper, incredible, very top-secret build, but I never did. Hopefully no one will bring this up at the GTG when they realize my truck may or may not be almost stock.
seems-legit-01.jpg

I havent told anybody that my truck is fully built either, didnt think it would matter. :confused:

Ok well I will be heading out tonight staying downtown hope some of you get bored and head to Baton Rouge.

Still debating it bro. I need a break and weather should be great! It's 48* in May!!

Come on we are heading down tonight its going to be a great time. Lots of good racing ive got two bottles ready. Plus I need a good negotiator :) and I could give you some more dough :)

Just now seen the thread. If I would of seen it last week I would of made it there. Just getting the truck ready for Scrapin the Coast in Biloxi. Y'all should come out there in June 21-23. They have a 1/4 mile track.

Just now seen the thread. If I would of seen it last week I would of made it there. Just getting the truck ready for Scrapin the Coast in Biloxi. Y'all should come out there in June 21-23. They have a 1/4 mile track.

If my trucks ready by then and im able to get off work Ill be there:rock:

You can still make it, its not that far

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back