Louisiana Upcoming Events

DOWURKSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are several big car shows coming up in Louisiana. I will be posting as many of them as I come across feel free to post any that I miss. Also I will be trying to attend as many as my work will allow without me becoming jobless.

I know there are serval other throughout and I will post those about a month or so before. These are some of the bigger events I'm hoping to have us show up at. I will make it to the Mopar National and possible to the Rebellion on the river.

I'm hoping posting things a ways out helps to let people plan. Also I will be setting up monthly trips to the speedway and also be trying to hit up Texas to meet up with our neighbors to the west, oh and hit up the strip.

03/01/13 thru 03/03/13 (43rd Annual O'Reilly Auto Parts World of Wheels)
New Orleans, La

03/23/13 (Louisiana Mopar Nationals)
Shreveport, La

05/03/13 thru 05/05/13 (Rebellion on the River)
Baton Rouge

Love the MOPAR Shows

Some upcoming event reminders. This weekend if you're not going to Texas then head to Thunder road raceway for a full weekend everything from drifting to drag racing. The 23 rd is Louisiana Mopar Nationals car show in Shreveport.

Thunder Road Raceway Park Mar 7 at 4:15pm near Cedar Grove, LA ·

There will be no races this weekend. Friday 3-15-13 noon until 5:00 pm will be the first pro test and tune event, drag slicks or drag radials only, $100.00 entry contact Hollis @318-455-6719 for more info. Saturday 3-16-13 gates open @ 11:00 am and racing starts @ 1:00 pm this will be our regular Test & Tune along with the Brewton Express Quick Street and Open Comp. Sunday 3-17-13 will be the St. Patti's Day Drift event, gates open @ 11:00 am and will close @ 5:00 pm. Any new updates will be posted as soon as possible.

MOPAR NATIONALS in SHREVEPORT 23rd MARCH, 2013 8a-3p just a reminder for anyone looking for something to do in the area. I will be putting my truck in just to have a 10 represented, then hopefully it will be headed to Waco for some much needed improvements
VR1 style :)

Good to hear

Yea got moparviper coming to hang out with me also be better if he had his truck keep trying to tell him to hurry up with it.

I was always really excited to enter shows. Had lots of fun. The AutoRama was by far my favorite event I was ever in

This will be my first car show that ive entered, they have a lot of prizes and cool giveaways so who knows. Ill take lots of pics.

You better take pics, it's always fun to go back and look

This was right before the doors opened, just the participants were on the floor. I was center room, set between two major displays.
DSC_0146_jpg_jpg.jpg

Then it got crazy
DSC_0051_jpg.jpg

DSC_0052_jpg.jpg

did I say crazy
DSC_0037_jpg.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back