Louvered Hood Update !!!

6pakattack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Mickey (1qcksrt)and he wanted to let everyone know (his computer is down)that Allen @ http://www.aarqualityfiberglass.com/index.html will be making Hoods like mine,Jorges and Mickeys !!If you're interested in comparing these with the others,here's the opportunity !! !!!:dontknow: :dontknow:

Competition is a good thing !!!!AND,Imitation is the greatest form of Flattery !!! It's so nice to be a Trend setter !!!:D

TNVIPER said:
What do "Hoods like mine,Jorges and Mickeys " look like?..:dontknow:

Here's the pic of MINE !!Theirs are the same !!

Attachments

• SRT10 025.jpg
    SRT10 025.jpg
    518 KB · Views: 903
  • SRT10 033.jpg
    SRT10 033.jpg
    698.2 KB · Views: 2,804
do these have the higher ram air cowl vs the stocker? i really like the higher cowl on the other design, along with the louvers... this hood looks like the stock hood with the louvers...am i right?

The hoods are of stock design with louvers added.The workmanship is awesome and the fitment is not bad.My hood is different than sixpacs and george's in that it was made from a mold off of a viper hood I supplied instead of grafting the viper louvers into the hood. Future hoods will be made off of these molds(thus leaving sixpacs and george's hoods unique).I also requested a raised scoop,but was told that it was not possible at this time.Pricing should be in the 800 to 900 dollar range.I am glad to see supercar picked up the ball for you guys:congrats: .Thanks again to sixac(Dennis)for being a trend setter and jumping in headfirst.Dennis's hood also has a functional ramair system incorporated into it with an underhood sneaky pete lighted logo:rock: .

Nope,NOT Carbon Fiber !!!!:rock: :rock: Any questions,Allen is only a phone call away !!!His #'s in his home page !!And he's ready to take orders !!

Last edited:
I've seen Dennis' hood first hand, and it's the very best looking hood to date. The quality is outstanding. :rock: But, all of Dennis' stuff on his truck is outstanding. :dontknow: :eek:

Dennis - If this guy can make the hood.... couldn't he make a rear bumper cover (like yours) to accommodate DUAL EXHAUST? :dontknow: :rock:

Black1 said:
Dennis - If this guy can make the hood.... couldn't he make a rear bumper cover (like yours) to accommodate DUAL EXHAUST? :dontknow: :rock:
Yes, I'd be very interested in this also!

funny how these weren't gonna be made anymore because of too much work until supercar and tony picked up the ball. Way to go guys!!

jontyre said:
funny how these weren't gonna be made anymore because of too much work until supercar and tony picked up the ball. Way to go guys!!

Dennis (6Pak) had his hood done custom, before anyone else made an effort to put it in production. ;)

Begood said:
Have they given a price yet?

Bill.

On the hood I paid to have put in production the price to members is very low but the distributor asked not to publish the actual club price.

I will say this, it is far less than the $755.00 from the original MFG. for a while.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back