LoveThisTruck's engine build

Sweet Brad, FYI the peddle lets out high...(not the last inch though:dontknow:)you will need a shim kit...I liked it that way...and had no adjustments done to it on the last install.
Pics and vids after you clean that dirty pig...:p :p

Have fun with her:driver::burnout:

NBT said:
Sweet Brad, FYI the peddle lets out high...(not the last inch though:dontknow:)you will need a shim kit...I liked it that way...and had no adjustments done to it on the last install.
Pics and vids after you clean that dirty pig...:p :p

Have fun with her:driver::burnout:

Thanks for the info Ken... it is engaging higher than it used to:dontknow: I'll mess with it this weekend:burnout:

Luvvy, you need to move the slave cylinder closer to the pressure plate, they either didnt add the shim behind the slave or not one big enough.

but that determines the engagement area sir

Stinker said:
Luvvy, you need to move the slave cylinder closer to the pressure plate, they either didnt add the shim behind the slave or not one big enough.

but that determines the engagement area sir

Thank you for that info kind sir! I think I'll let DC mess with that LOL I don't wanna f**k anything up:eek:

LoveThisTruck said:
Thank you for that info kind sir! I think I'll let DC mess with that LOL I don't wanna f**k anything up:eek:
I think the normal shim is about .250 inch, but they can do some measuring and get it closer also

LoveThisTruck said:
Good deal:rock: Thanks Tony
your quite welcome, but I am a touch pissed at you:mad:

I do know for a fact that someone that picked up your truck had to pass my house:D

either you or david one had to run by, but if it was anyone else ya'll are off the hook:p

congrats on the truck bro, i know you are happy to have it back:rock: :rock: :rock:

I think I am fixing to actually start on Eddies build soon:marchmellow:

Stinker said:
your quite welcome, but I am a touch pissed at you:mad:

I do know for a fact that someone that picked up your truck had to pass my house:D

either you or david one had to run by, but if it was anyone else ya'll are off the hook:p

congrats on the truck bro, i know you are happy to have it back:rock: :rock: :rock:

I think I am fixing to actually start on Eddies build soon:marchmellow:

:dontknow: :confused: :dontknow: :confused: I thought you lived in NC... my truck was nowhere near there lol:dontknow:

But I am definatly happy to have her back:D

Stinker said:
LOLOL so now his name is love your wife?:D

wasnt it in arlington va?

thats only a couple hours from here:D

hahaha loveyourwife:marchmellow:

The motor was in VA... truck itself stayed in TX;) so the guy driving the truck for the shipping company passed your house:)

LoveThisTruck said:
hahaha loveyourwife:marchmellow:

The motor was in VA... truck itself stayed in TX;) so the guy driving the truck for the shipping company passed your house:)
dang didnt think about that:D

she does have a thing for truck drivers too:argh:

Stinker said:
LOLOL you could bring your ass to panama and meet the lady, jsut dont let her drive ya truck:p

I wish I could man... I'd love to meet you guys, but that's a hell of a drive.:) Plus I'm already taking leave in June to see my family in South FL

LoveThisTruck said:
I wish I could man... I'd love to meet you guys, but that's a hell of a drive.:) Plus I'm already taking leave in June to see my family in South FL

Family allways comes first bro:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
Sweetness, thanks Wade. I'm waiting on David to send me some pics of the pistons/ring landings

Where in the hell did they get that cover:confused:

Didn't you have a Rainbow one on it before ???:D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back