LoveThisTruck's engine build

so brad...... you gonna have justin drive it down the track for you so we know what it really runs:D

tsmith3 said:
Congrats, how long was she gone for? Do you remember the TRQ numbers?

In the shop for 3 months, but I was traveling around and training for a few months before that. I got to drive her for a week in Nov... before that, it was last July:( Damn, I haven't really thought about that LOL it's depressing.:eek:

I don't remember man. I got a few questions for David, so I'll call him tomorrow to clarify. I didn't really have time to think today.

One thing for you Roe guys, that aftercooler works!!! :rock:

that or him raging on your truck.....did you ask david if yours burned oil to hahahaha

LoveThisTruck said:
It better not be burning oil:mad: I might lose my mind:eek:
i'm just giving you and david "he lurks around here" a hard time lol.... if i couldn't give you or him a hard time i'd prolly pull my hair out.. i had to add 3 qts yesterday...:(

Tooloe said:
i'm just giving you and david "he lurks around here" a hard time lol.... if i couldn't give you or him a hard time i'd prolly pull my hair out.. i had to add 3 qts yesterday...:(

Brad's is all good, almost ready to get yours back in here and get it right. Don't try to get Brad too fired up; I fired the builder that did your engine thanks to your problem, Brad's was built out of state by a MUCH better shop.

Brad, a few pics here for ya since it will still be a while before you see your truck.

The cooler works great. 25 degrees between inlet/oulet at idle without fans on. After a drive you can actually put your hand on the blower!

DW

Attachments

• bw dyno.JPG
    bw dyno.JPG
    211.2 KB · Views: 71
  • cooler1.JPG
    cooler1.JPG
    256.3 KB · Views: 59
  • cooler2.JPG
    cooler2.JPG
    276.8 KB · Views: 67
  • cooler3.JPG
    cooler3.JPG
    288.5 KB · Views: 62
Looks good David:rock: I like thoes TQ #s around 3k RPM.... I can smell the :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: now

SnakeDoc said:
Brad's is all good, almost ready to get yours back in here and get it right. Don't try to get Brad too fired up; I fired the builder that did your engine thanks to your problem, Brad's was built out of state by a MUCH better shop.

Brad, a few pics here for ya since it will still be a while before you see your truck.

The cooler works great. 25 degrees between inlet/oulet at idle without fans on. After a drive you can actually put your hand on the blower!

DW
i know man just giving you a hard time it's alot easier to laugh at it than to get all upset about it lol i'm ready for it to be over with..... don't worry i'm still bringing you business hahahahaha:D ART is by far the best performance shop ive ever delt with!:rock: great numbers! maybe some day soon i'll have that roe sitting on davids shelf :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

good numbers brad..... still gonna need Justin to drive it for ya though! hahahahah jk

SnakeDoc said:

DW

Great torque curve,
That truck will pull like helllllllllll!!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

SnakeDoc said:

DW
Where does this intercooler come from?

It's a bypass cooler, it only works when you are out of boost. While in boost it's a straight shot from the trottle blades to the intake manifold. For boost cooling you'll need the Meth.

o defiantly, I thought it was a waste, but just driving around it keeps the blower cooler. Then when you tip into it you get the cooler blower, if only for a quick min. Then it's useless until you drive around out of boost for awhile.

It looks cool as hell though!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back