LoveThisTruck's engine build

LoveThisTruck said:
OH man... so many things I could say to that:D:p I'll just be a good boy:marchmellow:

hahahahahahha:D

yeah if he wanted to go fast he could have just put a blower on the Escape

Tooloe said:
yeah if he wanted to go fast he could have just put a blower on the Escape

haha...then we can call it a "blown escape" attempt:D

LoveThisTruck said:
Keep talkin smack Wade... the Escape will burn you:burnout:

When are you gonna run your truck??

we are going to temple tonight!!!!!:rock: but i think i'm going to sit out cause i really don't want to trake a chance of hurting my motor b4 its good an broke in..

Tooloe said:
we are going to temple tonight!!!!!:rock: but i think i'm going to sit out cause i really don't want to trake a chance of hurting my motor b4 its good an broke in..

Probably a good idea

LoveThisTruck said:
LOL they do make a blower for it:D I think it brings it up to an impressive 138hp:rock:

thats not bad for a modelT

just imagine how he felt when brad traded in his QC SRt-10 for the escape hahahahahahahahahahaha i couldn't imagine driveing off the lot in an escape after having a 10 lol

Tooloe said:
just imagine how he felt when brad traded in his QC SRt-10 for the escape hahahahahahahahahahaha i couldn't imagine driveing off the lot in an escape after having a 10 lol

LOL it wasn't easy man... but I knew what I had coming:D:burnout::burnout::burnout:so it was worth it

ALMOST DONE!!!

The motor is on it's way back to ART. Truck should be finished within 2 weeks:rock: I was hoping to have her done by now, but these things always take longer than you expect:dontknow: :)

LoveThisTruck said:
ALMOST DONE!!!

The motor is on it's way back to ART. Truck should be finished within 2 weeks:rock: I was hoping to have her done by now, but these things always take longer than you expect:dontknow: :)

with luck and you will have it ready for the GTG

Whitesnake said:
with luck and you will have it ready for the GTG

That's what I'm shooting for. As long as everything goes pretty smooth over the next week or so, I should be good:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

yay our trucks will sit side by side and maybe your won't burn oil.... they have to puot new rings in mine lol but o well they are standing bhind their work though! that great news brad and what the hell were you doing txing me back while you were trying to do an ambush at the war games? wtf man lol

Tooloe said:
yay our trucks will sit side by side and maybe your won't burn oil.... they have to puot new rings in mine lol but o well they are standing bhind their work though! that great news brad and what the hell were you doing txing me back while you were trying to do an ambush at the war games? wtf man lol

I'm glad to hear that David is taking care of you:rock: very comforting. I'm really starting to get excited now lol it's so close:D

LOL they weren't real bullets:dontknow: :D

Not sure you ever posted it up, but on tear down...I assume everything looked good in the motor then.:dontknow:

NBT said:
Not sure you ever posted it up, but on tear down...I assume everything looked good in the motor then.:dontknow:

I didn't get any pics, so I don't know. I'll take some when I get the truck and old parts

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back