Low-miles 2005 YF QC Hennessey Venom 800 4 sale on EBay

If u look at the pics.....doesnt it look CHEAP! i dunno how much the 800 package is but you would think it would have an AF guage and a better looking setup....it just looks like they skimped.

Sorry Boys and Girls,

As for me..... I wouldn't touch anything with JH's name on it..... Sorry brother Walt.....please forgive me.......But JH's name is (to me) synonymous with the word "anathema"..............(look it up)

As you may have guessed....all is not forgotten or forgiven at my house.

Talk and promises are NOT substance. JH could bring Daisy Fuentes (naked) to my home and pay her to put on the "hungry face" and I'd still feel the same way.......

JH is a narcissist in my opinion.... I still think he's treated Walt like shit....

SD

Silent D said it best, but I use the little words:D

it still makes absolutly no sense to spend $40-$50k on a truck and the same on a turbo system and then a couple thousand miles later ge rid of it.......................unless you are very unhappy. You can imagine what they gave him on trade.

Sorry also Walt , but this seems to be a reacurring nightmare for folks, after waiting a year or so for their finished pride and Joy, they are disgusted with it and its performance and just want rid of it. Why?

That was a rich guy that bought it for his kid.....my brother in law works at the Auto toy store.....I know what they gave for the truck......22k!!!!!!

Blakewilder said:
That was a rich guy that bought it for his kid.....my brother in law works at the Auto toy store.....I know what they gave for the truck......22k!!!!!!

Scheiss.......................!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL they must have delt with John H in the past and new what it was worth.

Personally I would give Blake $100,000 for his truck when its done before I would give $22,000 for a JH truck:D At least you know its put togther with the right stuff.

Is that the truck that srt10x3 has built ?

Silent D said:
Sorry Boys and Girls,

As for me..... I wouldn't touch anything with JH's name on it..... Sorry brother Walt.....please forgive me.......But JH's name is (to me) synonymous with the word "anathema"..............(look it up)

As you may have guessed....all is not forgotten or forgiven at my house.

Talk and promises are NOT substance. JH could bring Daisy Fuentes (naked) to my home and pay her to put on the "hungry face" and I'd still feel the same way.......

JH is a narcissist in my opinion.... I still think he's treated Walt like shit....

SD

No problem guys...yes my problems are not over....JH finally figured out my problem both turbos seals were leaking oil causing the smoke.....so both turbos have been completly rebuilt and will be back on the truck next week......then hopefuly she will be home again...:(

Walt

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back