Low miles, low hours. Military goodness. SHTF vehicle?

make a great DD:rock::rock::rock:

I'd buy one, not sure what I would use it for but it would be a great conversation piece.

I know it says its a 2008, but really that means that the last time it was refurbished was 2008. Theres nothing fun about driving those things. The new trucks are called LMTV's and have a/c and ride like a dream compared to that thing. Would be great on a large farm or something, or just to add to a collection.

I know it says its a 2008, but really that means that the last time it was refurbished was 2008. Theres nothing fun about driving those things. The new trucks are called LMTV's and have a/c and ride like a dream compared to that thing. Would be great on a large farm or something, or just to add to a collection.

Did you ever get to rock one of the Oshkosh MATV's?

yea, we had MATV's and RG33's in the Stan. The MATV was by far the best. Although I didn't really have the luxury of enjoying all of its greatness, I was in the gunners hatch the whole time lol

Nice, Oshkosh has the bid on the armored hummer regear for 2015 should be a pretty bad ass truck if they get it. Also has an Allison in it. Like the A1 abrams and every other bad ass military truck.

Nice, Oshkosh has the bid on the armored hummer regear for 2015 should be a pretty bad ass truck if they get it. Also has an Allison in it. Like the A1 abrams and every other bad ass military truck.

You know the M1 Abrams is a jet powered tank tho, right?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back