Lower kit

GMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking for a deal on a lowering-handling kit for a 2004 rc.new or usded xmetal or ground force.thanks

DC performance and McGaughys also have lowering kits for our trucks...some people like them, some people dont.:)

HOT RAM said:
I didn't know DC Performance had lowering kits.What type do they offer ?

I'm not sure but I remember them telling me they had them about a year ago.:dontknow:

FSTJACK said:
Something very good coming soon...........;)

How soon is the question? I am ready to drop this beast. I don't want to be waiting for something thats never going to happen. I.E. Kennybell and the SC for the Hemi's. They suck. ANyway how long of a wait and how much?

noid said:
How soon is the question? I am ready to drop this beast. I don't want to be waiting for something thats never going to happen. I.E. Kennybell and the SC for the Hemi's. They suck. ANyway how long of a wait and how much?

You,too ? I had a Kenne Bell blower on my 99 Ram and loved it.I waited eagerly for them to develop one for my 03 Hemi Rams.When it became obvious they would never happen,I sold the Hemis and got a Vette and then my SRT.It all worked out very well in the end:D

As for the drop kits,it will be very soon :rock:

HOT RAM said:
You,too ? I had a Kenne Bell blower on my 99 Ram and loved it.I waited eagerly for them to develop one for my 03 Hemi Rams.When it became obvious they would never happen,I sold the Hemis and got a Vette and then my SRT.It all worked out very well in the end:D

As for the drop kits,it will be very soon :rock:

Well let me just say that if this is what I think it is. I want to be the first or one of the first to give it a go.

Any news yet on this new kit? I have a pm from someone wanting to sell a x metal kit.I am stuck in wait mode.

I am looking for a lowering kit too. I would like to know on The new kit also.

Not yet G-man I got a set of springs at a manufacutrer, should be done in a few weeks, will lower the front 1.25 inches, in the front with about 20% stiffer on the spring.
that with blocks on the rear you should be good, dont even need to change the facotry shocks which you cant do much better than them anyway.
the only thing you would have to do, is remvoe the front bumpstop and replace it, and get some sway bar links from Justin.
Trust me dude, it feels like an eternity for me too:D
the other thing I am workin on is actually no real secret, trying to do a tubular arms on the front, with air bags, and a quick durable 4 link for the rear with air bags, and you can go as low as ya want, but............it is not going to be bolt in, and will probably require some professional installation to be set up correctly, but it may be april on it, even after I get it done, I want to drive it some to make sure it is safe and durable

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back