lower rear valance (spoiler)

505'sFastestViper.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i want to do something like this bad since my exhaust now doesnt come out the back.... ithink its functional too?????:dontknow:

Attachments

• 2003-Dodge-Viper-Competition-Coupe-Rear-Studio-1280x960.jpg
    2003-Dodge-Viper-Competition-Coupe-Rear-Studio-1280x960.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 5,476
Is that Sick in a good way or sick in a bad way.

VIPR PWR said:
Is that Sick in a good way or sick in a bad way.

its dom....so both....that would look cool on a rolled bumper:D

It is functional on the vipers. Would require a lot of homework to make it functional on the trucks but, for looks definately possible.

Just curious Dom, did you decide on the corbeau seats? If so are you just going to have brackets made to attach to the factory seat frames? I looked into some awhile ago but, they said they didnt make brakets for our trucks.

its been done.

looks badass:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

someone posted photos of that mod here. the truck was at a used car lot on the west coast, northwest if i remember correctly.

they used a Viper defuser

mysrt10 said:
It is functional on the vipers. Would require a lot of homework to make it functional on the trucks but, for looks definately possible.

Just curious Dom, did you decide on the corbeau seats? If so are you just going to have brackets made to attach to the factory seat frames? I looked into some awhile ago but, they said they didnt make brakets for our trucks.
yes we went with corbeaus but my chassis guy is making alum brackets for it because the do not make a bracket that they are sure will work and they are not ru=efundable so we are just making are own

I saw an SRT on ebay a couple years ago that had that on the rear bumper. They moved the exhaust to the sides and stuff too. It looked pretty cool.

viperhauler said:
nice pic, dom....;)...doesn't 05dodge have one from stinker????or something like that...or are you looking for the rear diffuser?
the rear diffuser just like that integrated into the back bumper i want it to be functional though:dontknow:

505'sFastestViper. said:
the rear diffuser just like that integrated into the back bumper i want it to be functional though:dontknow:

You and me both.

I'm planning on equipping the truck with some under-body aero before next year's Texas Mile speed record event. Been thinking about a combo of an extended splitter up front, partial under-body pan, side skirts, and a rear diffuser such as you're discussing here. Also thinking about an adjustable sheet metal wing on back with spill plates to aid in directional stability.

505'sFastestViper. said:
Sounds like you need to find a wind tunnel.

you would need a nearly smooth bottom to get it to work. and i'm not taking about shaving your ass.

for ideas check out the delorean, thats got a flat bottom.

scoobert said:
you would need a nearly smooth bottom to get it to work. and i'm not taking about shaving your ass.

for ideas check out the delorean, thats got a flat bottom.

& a Viper has what kind of belly:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

johnnybravo said:
I saw an SRT on ebay a couple years ago that had that on the rear bumper. They moved the exhaust to the sides and stuff too. It looked pretty cool.

My friend Brian bought that truck,its up here in Canada now:rock: It does look really kewl and sounds real good with the Borla exhaust!

Yellow venom said:
My friend Brian bought that truck,its up here in Canada now:rock: It does look really kewl and sounds real good with the Borla exhaust!

can ya post up some photos :dontknow: :dontknow: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back